Welcome to the Dead Coast, home to the world's largest bucket of salt! Located nearest the Re'nee Sea, this small port-city is home for all opportunists who would gather the sea's salt deposits left on the shores and sell them for profit. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Dead Coast

The New Beginning {P; Wave & Sapph}

Postby Sappheara » 09/17/2010 1:16 AM

The Purine Sygriff walked along the brownish sand, claw like feet crushing the sand beneath her. Pakuna was tired, it felt like the weight of the world as crushing her. She couldn't recall how she got to the desert. What is this place? She looked around the area, Pakuna couldn't see anyone. How did I get here? Shaking her thought a side, the sygriff started walking. She started to pray that she would find someone soon, maybe they could help out, help figure what this place is. Sand was getting suck in between her clawed toes, Pakuna was getting a little upset about her situation. "Hello! Is anyone there!?

{1}
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2169
Donate

Re: The New Beginning {P; Wave & Sapph}

Postby wave3girl » 09/18/2010 11:54 PM

An Organic Rexxel looked around while walking. There wasn't much to look at, it was hard to see with sand getting into her eyes and what she could see was brown sand. Brown sand everywhere you looked. "It's a dessert, of course it has sand."
As the Rexxel was about to turn eastward she noticed a shimmer of colour other then brown. Getting a little excited she booked it to the colour forgetting what she just went though earlier. She ran towards the coloured whatever-it-was. "Hey, HEY!" she shouted excited noticing the colouring to be of an EVelonian purine of some sort.  
She kept running towards it until the wheels in her head started to spin, 'maybe it's a illusion'. Stopping to a halt, she shuffled her paws into the sand. She walked in curve eastward once again as brown sand that clung to her fur from the sweat.
wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 92
Donate

{2}

Postby Sappheara » 09/19/2010 1:54 PM

Pakuna wasn't sure if she heard someone, turning to the direction of the voice. It was very windy, sand blowing everywhere; sand getting into her feathers. As she turned toward where she thought she heard the voice. Pakuna could barely see though the sand, the Sygriff wasn't sure if blurry green thing was someone or not. "Hi!" Pakuna started running towards the object or person, she hoped that it was someone she could talk to, she need comfort of any kind at this very moment.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wave3girl » 09/20/2010 2:08 AM

Nullian looked back once more at the spot.  It was just an illusion after all, until she heard a noise. As her ear bent toward the noise slowly looking into the wind where the spot once was. The wind muffled the noise but it sounded to be like a greeting.  
Wait, it started moved towards her.  She felt a shimmer of hope that she wasn't alone another night here.  She briskly walked over to the spot finding more and more to look like a purine Sygriff.  As fast as Nullian's sand filled paws could carry her with the wind pushing her back.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up.
The most certain way to succeed
is always to try just one more time.
~Thomas A. Edison~

Zoo Pen | Journal | Wishes
wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

{3}

Postby Sappheara » 09/21/2010 12:22 AM

The Sygriff start to run faster as the the blurry green object started to come into focus, it was a Organic Rexxel. Excitement started to coarse though her body, her heart beat faster. Oh my goodness someone else is here! The wind pushed Pakuna forward, making her unsteady. "My name is Pakuna" Yelling so she could be heard over the wind, she wasn't sure if the Rexxel could hear her. A large guss of wind push Pakuna forward making her trip over her front paw. Landing in the sand face first, The purine started to cough, spiting out some sand that went into her mouth. Getting back up and trying to shake off the sand from her feathers.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wave3girl » 09/21/2010 11:21 PM

As the sand filled wind whistled past the Organic Rexxel, getting into her ears and eyes.  She squinted trying to see, running toward and Sygriff. Hearing a muffled sentence from the Sygriff, Nullian hastened her run until she was three body length way. This is when she beheld the poor purine Sygriff trip and tumble into the sand.  
Being concerned Nullian, briskly cantering to her. "I'm Nullian, and you are?" She eyed the Sygriff as sand clung to her. "What are you doing here?" Nullian prod at it's shoulder for balance, ''Here let me help you up."

~Thomas A. Edison~

wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

{4}

Postby Sappheara » 09/22/2010 10:19 PM

Pakuna jumped, not realizing that the Rexxel was near. Clearing her throat. "I am Pakuna" smiling at her. "Thank you for your help." The Sygriff looked around the desert for a moment before answering Nullian. "I can not recall how I got here." She push that thought a side. May I ask, why are you here? She folded her wings close to her body as her ears twitched. Pakuna got the loose sand out of her feathers, her tail moved in a circle motion. Pakuna took a deep breath, she was unsure what to do next.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wave3girl » 09/22/2010 11:13 PM

Nullian sighed to herself, 'Another unusual way getting here.'  It was just like they were ment to find each other. Now wither(sp?) that was a good thing or not was entirrly different story.
The Rexxel pranced a little in the brown sand. "We better keep moving if we want to NOT be buried. Just keep your paws moving," Nullian shouted over the whirling wind. She started walking to the eastern sky, pausing to see if Pakuna would follow,  "I was always told to follow the sun! Let us keep moving, until this mini sand storm calms down." Nullian thinking to herself, 'How DID she get here?'

~Thomas A. Edison~

wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

{5}

Postby Sappheara » 09/23/2010 12:39 PM

Pakuna followed behind Nullian, pushing through the wind. She was having a hard time, the sand storm wasn't helping them. Hope there is shelter near. The Sygriff doubt that shelter was near. How can someone come here without recalling how they go here. "Do you know where we are going?" She hoped knew something about this place.

(Sorry, it's to early for me to think.)
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

~5~

Postby wave3girl » 09/23/2010 2:37 PM

Nullian paused her movement for a minute to think.  As she paused sand started covering her toes on her paws. 'I have seen the Lambastia map before. Do I remember it right? ...I'm sure of it.'   Shaking the unassertive thoughts in her head she smiles turning back to Pakuna, "On the Lambatia map in my old room showed that if you go east of the dessert you hit the coast. We must go to the coast to survive."
Feeling the sand start to try and bury her, she shook. "Let's not follow the sun. If it set in the West we move away from the sun. Keeping the sun to our backs. Then at night we can follow the stars."

~Thomas A. Edison~

wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

{6}

Postby Sappheara » 09/23/2010 9:54 PM

The Purine Sygriff stopped when the Rexxel stopped. Her ears twitched as she listen to Nullian. It was a little hard to hear her new friend over the wind. Sand started gathering around her claw like paws. Pakuna shook her head. This is good, this is real good. I'm so glad Nullian knows where we going. Lifting up her paws to shake of the sand dunes that gathered around her paws. Pakuna continue to walk by her friend. "Have you traveled out here a lot?" The Sygriff ask the question her head started to hurt. "Do you know if any city or village is near." She couldn't be sure and didn't hurt to ask.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wave3girl » 09/23/2010 11:37 PM

"I travel a lot, yes. I usually try to stay away from here, too much sand." Nullian kept walking but faced the Sygriff, "We are going east to go to the coast. Then we can follow it to the west to go to a village. You going anywhere in particular?" Her eye itched as sand blew at her. The wind whirling around them, made the Rexxels fur dance in bizarre patterns.

~Thomas A. Edison~

wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

{7}

Postby Sappheara » 09/25/2010 12:59 AM

As they continue to walk towards the east. The wind blow sand in Pakuna face, sand getting in her eyes. Her eyes were dry and they stung. "Not really, I wish for us to find shelter." Pakuna stretched out her wings and tried to use it to cover her face. It was uncomfortable, folding her wings close her back again. "Do you have any hobbies?" She was unsure what to say.

(Sorry, couldn't come up with anything.)
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wave3girl » 10/06/2010 5:12 PM

Nullian smiled, it was rare for her to have company on her journeys. The last time she even had another creature with her was Mish, who wasn't very good at listening it all. 'All he wanted to do was talk about his kits and relation troubles. He was a real pain to be patient with.'
Trapped in her thoughts of her journey so far didn't hear the first statement. She stopped thinking to herself and laughed at herself for not listening very well. "My hobbies? I travel all over Lambastia. I started at Basantha shine to send my prayers for a good travel and have been heading south west ever since. I'm hoping to get to Rewhistler Ocean by next year."  
Treading on hot sand and hearing the whistling winds was all her senses could sense. This dessert was exotic beauty as well as a dangerous terrain. You could get ensnared into it if you weren’t careful. This is where Nullian turned to face Pakuna's face while still moving up a dune."What are your hobbies? Also I have to ask... Why are you here?"
(( http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3/Ba ... ap1Lam.gif  Also I'm sorry I have not typed last week..))

~Thomas A. Edison~

wave3girl
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 10/11/2010 9:10 PM

The Purine Sygriff still had some trouble remembering why she was here. "I can't remember why I'm here." Putting that answer a side, she was still trying to remember. Pakuna didn't want to waste time thinking about her problems, she had a companion to travel with. "As for hobbies, I read, draw and other small things. My favorite is to fly, I try and practice my flying tricks. Happy about her trick, the Sygriff held her head high. She continued to walk as the wind started to howl in angry. This wasn't the best place to pick for a journey, Pakuna didn't know why anyone would want to be out here.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Next