As an active volcano, few creatures venture near Nori for fear of being too close during an eruption. On most days there is a continuous slow flow of molten rock seeping through the mouth of the volcano, so travelers are advised to dress appropriately. (+2 to Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Nori Volcano

Life Goes On {Wyvern & Sapph} (Closed)

Postby Sappheara » 09/23/2010 12:21 PM

He could feel the sweat run down his face. Chato wasn't in the best mood tonight, traveling to the Nori Valcano made him that way. He couldn't really complain about, at least he has his companion with today. The common Kuhna looked around the rocky mountain for split second before he turned to the Hydrokuhna "Maybe we can try to climb the side of the mountain?" He heard the Hydrokuhna's shock, Chato laughed at that question. Like Cocheta would do something like that, it didn't matter. "Do not worry, Cocheta, we're not going to." Chato wouldn't mind having that kind of adventure, it would be something new.

It was so hot here, her blue fur was matted in places. She couldn't stand being in hot places, Cocheta didn't know why she agreed to join the Common Kuhna. Maybe, just maybe subconsiously she wanted to come. Cocheta was the type not to journey to hot places, just for that fact that she hated how fur got all messy and ugly looking. She hated the odd odor that come from a sweaty fur. Cocheta lifed up her front right paw, looking at the bottom. She could see that mud was suck on it. I need a shower soon. The Hudrokuhna put her paw back on the clay like dirt. "I need to take a break, Chato."

(1.1)
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2169
Donate

Re: Life Goes On {Wyvern & Sapph}

Postby Wyvern » 09/23/2010 9:40 PM

Xe´ji padded through the rocky road. She turned her head and looked at the sky. Gray clouds were swirling around. Its been a while since she´s been on such a...hot place. The only thing she had was a tiny map, but as she got closer to the volcano, she felt her claws getting dirty with some mud, somehow.

"Hmm...how could this be? but I guess ill just keep going..."

She heard a small voice. Xe´ji looked behind her, but nobody was there. Maybe its just a coincidence, someone else could be following her. When she reached the volcano´s entrance, she saw two Kuhnas, one of them arruging about something. She walked a little closer, wondering what are they doing.

Xe´ji then said in a small voice. "H-hello?"

(1)

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1426
Donate

{2.2}

Postby Sappheara » 09/25/2010 12:39 AM

Chato turned to face the entrance of the cave. He could see a small Blackberry Slikey. "Hello, I am Chato. What is your name?" Chato started to walk towards the small creature, the Common Kuhna could feel Cocheta grab his arm and try to push him back. "Chato what are you doing? We don't know her." she whispered in his ears. His ears started to twitch as Cocheta stopped talking. "It will be ok, Cocheta. You need to calm down." Taking a deep breath, Cocheta looked at the Blackberry for a moment before she greeted her. "Hi, my name is Cocheta." She sat down on the closes rock.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 09/25/2010 5:36 PM

Xe´ji curiously looked at the Hydrokuhna, still arruging around. "My name is...Xe´ji. I know its a strange name, yeah..." She stared at the Common Kuhna after his arm was grabbed by Cocheta.

"So if this is the entrance...hmm, would you 2 like to come along?" She walked towards the entrance and looked back at them.

(2)

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

{3.3}

Postby Sappheara » 09/26/2010 7:39 PM

"Sure, where do you plan to go?" Walking behind Xe´ji, he turned to look at his companion. "Are you going to join us, Cocheta?" The Kuhna didn't really want answer from her, he wanted her to follow them. Cocheta to go the large boulder, taking a deep breath. How do we know if she isn't going to hurt us? Looking back and forth between the Slikey and her companion, she followed a couple of steps behind them.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 09/26/2010 9:27 PM

Xe´ji turned at Cocheta. She was looking at her in a strange way, maybe because she doesnt fully trust her.
She looked back at Chato and said "As long as it doesnt get too hot for us, we can make it to the crater."
She walked in front of her and asked "Cocheta, is anything wrong?"

(3)

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 09/29/2010 2:57 PM

The Hudrokuhna looked at Xe´ji for a moment before she replied. "Err... Um... No." Shaking her head as she answered. Cocheta wasn't sure if she should tell Xe'ji how she really felt about having in their little group. She didn't want to her feeling and make Chato upset. Walking down the steep decline, Chota looked about the cave. "So... what brings you to the Volcano?"
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 09/29/2010 5:52 PM

"I just decided to leave my home for a while and head somewhere for adventure. Its quite lonesome there, since my other friends at my home left before I did." She answered. But Xe´ji still wondered what was Cocheta thinking. "I see, is that so? Well then, lets go." She walked behind Chato, following him inside.

(4)

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 09/30/2010 7:05 PM

As they continue to walked down the decline. Chato could smell the lava's sent, he knew that the lava wasn't that far beneath them. They had to make sure they didn't step on a thin walk way, if one of them didn't, they would fall into the lave and be burnt to ash.  Not sure what to say to the Slikey. "Do you journey far from home a lot?" As Chato asked the question he looked at his companion. He knew there was something wrong with his companion, she was to far behind them. "Cocheta, would you like to a company us?" Cocheta looked at the two that was a head of her. She wasn't sure what to say to the question. 'Um... ok." Walking, all most running towards the others to catch up with them.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 09/30/2010 7:35 PM

"Only a few times. I´ve been in a hot place like this before, so im litte used to the heat." Xe´ju turned at Cocheta. "Cocheta seems to be acting a little weird...But, why, I ask..." She said to herself in deep thought.

"We should be carefull, there could be lava pits right under our feet, covered by the rocks..." She stared at the ground for a while, being carefull not to fall in one of the hidden pits.

(Level up]

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 10/02/2010 2:29 PM

(Feel free to travel where would like. My muse hasn't been working well lately.)

Chato watching the small Slikey and than looked at his companion. "Well... She has trouble trusting others. Cocheta is also a tad bit paranoid, she thinks everyone is out to kill us." Looking down to the ground, Chato wondered if he throw a large rock into the lava, if would melt or sink to the bottom. Cocheta watched as her companion was talking to Xe´ji. She can't be bad, if Chato is talking to her. Maybe I'm just being to paranoid. Or... maybe I'm right not to trust her. Or... I'm wrong. She couldn't make up her mind, if she should trust Xe'ji or not.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 10/02/2010 2:37 PM

(Its okay. You can make short posts [like 3 sentence ones] I dont care. The small fonts just make the sentences need to be longer.)

"Oh...its okay to be cautious. It keeps you good and safe at first." Xeji walked to Cocheta."Im sorry. I thought you had something else wrong. Lets just keep going, okay?" She ran back to Chato and kept walking, as she looked around at all those lava pits around. "Its getting quite hot..."She said to herself in deep thought. But she still went on, with a little sweat.

(2-6)

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 10/02/2010 2:53 PM

Cocheta jumped back a bit when Xe'ji came close to her. She didn't know what to say to her, it was niece of her to try to comfort Hudrokuhna. Both the Kuhna was soaked with their own sweat, you could smell them from afar. Chato smile at what Xe'ji done, he was glad that they meet her.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wyvern » 10/02/2010 3:02 PM

Xe´ji turned back at Chato. "Dont worry, guys. We´re not far."

The ground started to shake a little. A few rocks started to fall from the ceiling. A small fissure, however, appeared on the ground, and lava came out of it. "Watch out, everyone!" She looked at both of them, trying to avoid that they wont get hit by the rocks. Then the ground suddently stopped shaking.

(2-7)

Zoo Pen
IDK, need more links...
Wyvern
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 10/02/2010 3:24 PM

Cocheta screaed, her heart beating faster, it felt like it was going to come out her chest. "That's not good!" Grabbing on the closes person, she held on tight. They Kuhna were relieved when the shaking stop. "What was that?" He never been near a valcno before, Chato didn't what happened.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Next