A mysterious area, explorers tend to go missing and never return. A low fog constantly blankets the forest floor and strange sounds have been reported being heard during the day. Not much else is known about the forest. (+3 Speed, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Whisper Forest

Dark Fear {Private}

Postby Sappheara » 11/15/2010 1:10 AM

The Blaze Sygriff  was traveling in the dark of Whisper Forest. He loved the thrill of this forest. The rumors were the thing that brought him here, it made him curious to what happens out here. Where they true? He couldn't be sure, but he wanted to find out. It was an exhilarating feeling to be out in the spooky forest. The sun already went down several hours ago. Making all the nocturnal creatures come out at night. The grayish fog was set low, almost like to was a blanket for the moist ground. Why was the ground moist? It barely rained out here in the first place. Analu continued to walk, his clawed feet started to sink into the ground. The birds of night flew from tree tops to tree tops, while others where hunting their prey. The Sygriff sniffed the air, he could smell the fear of the preys. Maybe I should hunt for some food myself. Analu shook his head at that thought. I'll hunt later. There are better things to do now. Satisfied with that thought, he continued on his journey. On his far right he could hear a flow of water. It sound little a river. Was there a river out here? Analu couldn't recall one before, nor had he heard of one.

(If you wish to join, please PM me before replying to this thread.)
{1}
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2169
Donate