A wide open area of flat, grassy land and rocky trenches, supposedly a wide range of ancient civilizations once lived here. Species that like wide, open areas, such as Gyrophants, Serraptors, and Sahound, thrive here, though only the agile survive. (+3 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Vast Plains

The Hunt, Wanted Alive {P; Firetra & Sapph}

Postby Sappheara » 11/28/2010 7:15 PM

Zarek entered the lands of Vast Plains. The wanted poster said that the Rouge Void Terratops was last spotted here. But the creature could be in any of the Northern cities. He try to find the creature in the last place it was seen before going to the other northern cities. Or maybe he should try one of the other cities first? What the heck did it matter, it was hunting. Hunting was something he need to do, or he might go crazy back home. Looking around the Vast Plains, all he could see was dry rocky trenches everywhere. Why in the heck would anyone want to run and hide here? Thinking on that question, Zarek answered his own question. Who would look in this place to a Rouge creature. Most likely no one, just for the fact you could die out here. Continuing on the rocky path, he started to get into his hunting mode.

{1}
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2169
Donate

Re: The Hunt, Wanted Alive {P; Firetra & Sapph}

Postby Firetra » 11/28/2010 8:51 PM

The Void Terratops was not happy. Being hunted down was not a good thing to do. So what he went bazerk and tried to kill someone. So what! He was okay, he didn't get hurt. That dosn't give his buddy an exuse to throw a spear into my shoulder. Luckly he charged at the door and broke it or for sure he would be dead by now. Oh well. The Terratops was near the middle of the vast plains. And he had to keep moving. He saw a large outcropping of rocks nearby. He then took the journy towards them.

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 12/01/2010 9:57 PM

Zarek hit a large rocky area, he looked around the area. There wasn't much around these parts. Where can a Terratops hide? There wasn't much of shelter. He lifted his head into the air, dry stale air hit his senses. How Zarek hated the smell, there wasn't much for him to do. Another sent drifted into his nose, he couldn't tell what it was. As the Wood Taosig walked towards the rocky trenches. Zarek spotted the Rogue creature. Running towards it, he stopped several feet a head of it. Zarek couldn't really attack it. The Terratops was a larger creature than he.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 12/03/2010 9:28 AM

The Terratops just kept on running. He didn't see Zarek though because of his poor eyesight. He nearly missed him if it wasn't that when he ran right by he bumped him on the shoulder. He then took a few steps to slow down and turn around to face him. " Who are you?"

((This is the time to either make friends or fight him. I suggest to make friends))"

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 12/04/2010 6:25 PM

Who am I? That was the first question the Terratops asked. After he tried to run over the smaller creature. Zarek shook that thought aside. He doubt that he was going to get any apologizes from the larger creature. "I am Zarek. The question is, what is your name?" The Taosig didn't let him answer his question. "Where are you running off to in such a hurry?"
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 12/08/2010 10:32 PM

" Oh nothing just I'm late for somthing in the family. "  He lied, and as he did so some beads of sweat poured from his head. " My name is Gallahandeh. Just call me Galla though, lot less of a mouthful. So what you doing here in the plains anyways?"

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 12/14/2010 3:24 PM

"I'm a research, an interesting research at that." Zarek watched as sweat dripped off of Galla's forhead. Does he get nerves when he lies? That was a question of the hour. The Wood Taosig wanted to know what this large creature was planning. The Void Terratops did not seem like a murder. What was Zarek, it was always hard to know murders. Look at all the famous killers, they had families, friend, and lived a normal during the day. Once night came they became the monsters the world label them as. "Family? You seem nerves about something." Zarek already what Galla was running away from. He wanted to see if the Terratops would trust him even to tell him the truth.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate