Looking for a certain pet? Wanting to get rid of that nasty 'lil Magma Creeper your mother gave you? Then post an advertisement here for all the pets you'd like to trade and even the ones you're looking for!

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Advertise!

Black Mist (Contest)

Postby Sappheara » 01/04/2011 10:57 PM

I already posted this in the contest section. I wasn't sure if anyone really looks there.

The streets were cluttered with people going in and out of shops. As an old shady looking Yingshee walks around in the streets bugging anyone that came near. "Psst... Hey...." No one was paying much attention to the Yingshee. Psst.... Getting irritated. "Hey, you. Yes, I'm talking to you." Waving you to come closer. A sinister smile crossed his lips. "Are you looking for some entertainment?" The smile grow even larger. "I know of a place where there is a lot of entertainment. Are you interested?" Shaking his head the with satisfaction. "Black Mist is where your going to find your fun." Not waiting for your reply the Yingshee disappears in the dark alleyway.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2169
Donate

Re: Black Mist (Contest)

Postby Sappheara » 01/05/2011 9:42 PM

If you have any question about the contest, please post them here. For anyone who posted in the RP section please removed your post.
Contest can begin. Please role-play your character(s) meeting the Lucain. Once I have 5 players I will post again telling you want needs to be done.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Black Mist (Contest)

Postby Sappheara » 01/08/2011 6:16 PM

If you missed this contest, there is a second one; A Place of Past Crimes (Contest RP!). If you entered this contest, you can not enter the second one.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate