For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

Searching for RPS~

Postby Lii Anne » 07/13/2012 7:39 PM

Hello~ I am Katelynn, and you must be wonderful to even consider looking at this thread. With that aside, I'm looking to get in to roleplaying here. The problem? I have no friends and I have no nothing developed for most of my babies and my fully human characters seem to suck a lot too. Meaning? I need development. Oh, and I actually have a couple ideas.

This is where you can come in. Human characters can be found in this thread, and I'll list the creatures I most wish to use. Of course, if you like none of them, anything here is up for playing.

I'm yet to even name this baby, I just received her. Once I think of something nice, she'll be named. I sorta want to get around to breeding her one day, so eventually finding a mate for her would be nice. I was thinking she mates a male, has kits, and then realizes she's a lesbian because babies. So her female lover would be her lifemate given this situation. And given the fact that I want her with a guy first, I'll wait on planning her. Anyone who wants to take a role in her life just tell me because I'll love you. A lot. EDIT: Her name is now Fiona.

I have two of these guys, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle. If you don't understand the reference in the names, it's a MLP:FiM thing. They're part of the cutie mark crusaders. What I need is for someone to have a Kuhna to be their Appleblossom~ The three would get in to trouble and have general fun and all of that jazz~ Now, I don't actually expect you to name your Kuhna Appleblossom, or even like My Little Pony, just have a kuhna who can join the two in their fun and games~ They'd all end up pretty close to each other. Could have human forms of younger children.

Sodium Hydroxide and Hydrogen Monoxide, the two Hydrokuhnas. In short they're known as Hydra and Oxie. Originally they weren't going to have matching names, but I found it amusing so it occurred. Don't yet know what I want of these two, and they don't even have to be together, I just found it pointless to make the same blurb twice when I could fit it in to one. In character, they're twins. Hydra's going to be a somewhat reserved character, while Oxie's basically the polar opposite. Twin syndrome guiz.

Elixer, the common Kuhna. I see her as being a hopeless romantic and all around friendly young lady with a secret dark history that will eventually come out to haunt her. I just need someone to play this through. Can have a human form, which will be known as "Lixa". Human form is actually probably the better idea for my plans with her.
Lii Anne
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 60
Donate

Re: Searching for RPS~

Postby ShadowStitches » 07/13/2012 7:57 PM

hey there! like I sayd, I'm always open for an rp.
sooo what have we got...hm...

I kinda maaaaayybee could throw Dexter at your yet unnamed sugarkuhna
as the...boyfriend before discovering her true sexuality?

Dex
Character:
Dex is an art student through and through. He lives and suffers for his art, being extremely
creative and also slightly exxentric. he is...socially slightly awkward. its not like he does not like company,
he's just somewhat shy and awkward, and also slightly clumsy...maybe the last part comes from constantly too less sleep. He has a golden heart, with his heads in the clouds.
4 Character words: Artsy, dreamy, romantic, socially awkward
Dislikes: big crowds, going out, his shyness, sleeping
History: Dex was born into a rather careless family, and so he did not get any problems when announcing that he wanted to become an artist...he did not get incouraged either. trying to get at least noticed by his busy parents, he tried his best, but eventually gave up, moved out, and untill this date has little contact to them.
He had a hard time getting about, because of his social awkwardness. he met some very close friends tho, and finally moved from Dead coast to Aldrect.  (more to come)

thing is here: he recently had a run in with a vampire girl, who ended up to actually like him, but unfortunally killing an other man in front of his eyes, which left him....quiet shocked, if not to say scared to even leave the house again, and a complete wreck.
...soo...I dont know if that could work, since he IS quite damaged and even more shy and carefull arround people now?

and elixier:
well i kind of have this dude here, who has...no real personallity fleshed out just now, I'm afraid.
Damian

all i know is that he has some sort of half demon/bloodline thing going on, but tries to keep out of the way of his family, and denies his origins. he can get dangerous however
dont know if thats fitting for you, since i dont know what kind of secret she has.

oooooooor maybe
any of my police characters really? she could meet any of them off duty, and...uh I dont know, maybe they discover something about her, or try to help her out? again, I dont really know where you're going here so^^'

police characters are here:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12524#p243937

all of them can either played as humans or in pet form :D
Cannot say, I'm breaking the rules
If I can glue em back together.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 672
Donate

Postby Lii Anne » 07/13/2012 8:20 PM

Well thanks for coming around~ I'm sorta awkward about just asking people to rp with me, so I'm glad you located this thread and my ideas (actually, I literally just came up with these as I was typing up the intro for this thread).

Dexter&Sucrose: I've decided upon naming her Fiona. Well, that could actually be quite an interesting thing to play through. I could see my girl as being quite a protective young lady, and persistent, too. In this , she could either be a bother to him or help him readjust better.

Damian/Police Guys&Elixer: See, thing is, I haven't yet decided but I'm thinking something along the lines that she was involved with a cult and several murders under a different name before running off and changing her name to avoid being caught, and then suddenly she has her past brought up when she has been tracked down. One of the police characters could work perfectly for this, or maybe Damian could get involved someone when he finds out what's going on.
Lii Anne
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 07/14/2012 5:04 AM

sounds good!
I just sent you a pm with further ideas, since it seemed too long for me to post here^^
so yeah, I would really like to do these
Cannot say, I'm breaking the rules
If I can glue em back together.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 672
Donate

Postby Lii Anne » 07/14/2012 10:04 AM

Mmkays~ I got it.
Lii Anne
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 07/14/2012 3:42 PM

Image I would love to RP Scootaloo/SweetieBell with you! I have this kuhna.^^
I think it would be great to do some MLP:FIM role-playing!
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 47
Donate

Postby Lii Anne » 07/14/2012 3:54 PM

Ooh, beautiful~ What's his/her name?
Lii Anne
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 07/14/2012 4:03 PM

Her name is Icingsugar, but I've never really done anything with her character.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 47
Donate

Postby VPhoenix » 07/14/2012 4:57 PM

I  am sort of looking for people to RP with too, so if anyone has some suggestions or anything please send me a PM
VPhoenix
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 211
Donate

Postby Lii Anne » 07/14/2012 5:56 PM

Jackie: Well, this could be your chance to do something with her.

Vpheonix: Uh, well, most of my ideas are already posted here.
Lii Anne
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby VPhoenix » 07/15/2012 4:01 PM

The ideas mentioned sound interesting, but I do not own any of the pets you have showing on this thread, and was wondering if it matters far as what pet species I use?
VPhoenix
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lii Anne » 07/15/2012 4:07 PM

Species doesn't particularly matter x3
Lii Anne
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby VPhoenix » 07/17/2012 2:20 PM

Lii Anne wrote:Well thanks for coming around~ I'm sorta awkward about just asking people to rp with me, so I'm glad you located this thread and my ideas (actually, I literally just came up with these as I was typing up the intro for this thread).

Dexter&Sucrose: I've decided upon naming her Fiona. Well, that could actually be quite an interesting thing to play through. I could see my girl as being quite a protective young lady, and persistent, too. In this , she could either be a bother to him or help him readjust better.

Damian/Police Guys&Elixer: See, thing is, I haven't yet decided but I'm thinking something along the lines that she was involved with a cult and several murders under a different name before running off and changing her name to avoid being caught, and then suddenly she has her past brought up when she has been tracked down. One of the police characters could work perfectly for this, or maybe Damian could get involved someone when he finds out what's going on.

I would not mind joining in with either of these RPs ^^
VPhoenix
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lii Anne » 07/17/2012 11:22 PM

Well, you could probably find a role to play in the second one, if ShadowStitches doesn't mind. I'd sorta want to know what you were thinking ahead of time, though.

And to the first, I think I'm just going to keep that to Fiona and Dex. Buut you could also see Fiona if you so wished. I have no problem with that~
Lii Anne
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby VPhoenix » 07/18/2012 9:27 PM

Well I could work from several angles, one a character being a fellow police guy, a friend of Elixer, or just a character who finds him or herself involved with everything going on.
VPhoenix
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate