For those of you who are looking for Roleplay partners may post your ads here! You can offer potential characters to RP and potential storylines to find potential partners! There's nothing like a nice RP to break the ice.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Roleplay Advertisements

[* Help Me Reconnect With Evelon

Postby Jaykobell » 09/27/2014 11:11 PM

Hmm, hello, Evelon. So, we've shared a lot of history together; some of it good, some of it bad, and some of it... actually very painful. You've kinda been sitting in the latter for a long time now, and part of me is kind of depressed about it. As much as I do have an attachment to you, long story short, the main reason for my attachment is no longer in the picture.

It's making it hard to connect with Evelon and to want to work for it when it's so slow; but also when you literally have no real attachment to anyone in the community. As a Mod, it's difficult to serve and work for a community that I don't know.

There's also a lot of stigma attached to my name, a lot of people thinking and believing that I'm going to bite their head off if you so much as you PM me or reply to my things. I'm not sure how much power this stigma still has these days, but it's just the overall feel I've gotten over the last few years that never truly went away.

That said, well, there's no one else but the community who can help me reconnect with Evelon, before I lose all will to look at it. I'm not quite there yet, but there was a time not so long ago when I would only look at it maybe once or twice a day. And looking or even touching my PSDs for it was just out of the question.

So what do I want? I want you to talk to me. I want you to RP with me. I want you to just... be friends with me. I honestly talk to no one here: and if I do, it's very impersonal and very much just "business". You have a question and I answer it; or something is wrong and I need to fix it. It's never about characters, it's never about art, it's never about anything but... business.

Hmm, yes, I'm not the fastest or most diligent RPing partner out there. But I've tried to slack off on my ridiculously tedious writing standards. Typing short replies does help me reply faster. I still type a lot, but I'm trying to cut down on the ridiculous fluff I always add to my posts.

But, let's just do... things together. It doesn't even have to be RPing. It could be just talking and sharing characters, or it could be sharing art, or it could be talking about a fandom. Something. We can RP too; I would especially love to sit down with someone and develop a joint plot, one big story that we could RP and work towards completing together. Lifemates would be fine too. If you can also help me create new characters specifically for an RP, that would also be great. I find that those spontaneous characters end up being some of my favorites.

That's basically it. Please just... talk to me. Evelon makes me feel incredibly lonely because there are legitimately only two people (maybe three) that I truly and entirely trust with the entirety of my being. I would like that number to increase.

I'm leaving the topic kind of vague and spontaneous because I want this to be an open-ended thing. This area just sounded like the best place, because Evelon is focused on RPing. Just propose whatever you have at me.

You can reply here or you can PM me. Either one is fine.
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Re: [* Help Me Reconnect With Evelon

Postby Kitsune_Beauty » 09/29/2014 3:07 PM

To be honest, you are one of the people I missed the most and wanted to come back and see again. I was really happy when I saw that you were still here. Yeah, some rough stuff has happened in the passed, but passed mistakes doesn't make you a bad person. It just means there was a lesson that needed to be learned. <3
How can you see into my eyes like open doors,
Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb,
Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold,
Until you find it there and lead it back home...

Kirk Grimm
Kitsune_Beauty
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 561
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 09/29/2014 5:22 PM

If need someone to talk to, you can always PM me.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2169
Donate

Postby Kylo » 09/29/2014 5:40 PM

You can always talk to me Shrewd! I admittedly haven't been very active lately mostly because I've been very busy, but I can always make time for you. I struggle to just start convos with people, but I will definitely start pming you more. Also art trading, I love art trading (especially about ponies I've drawn so many lately). I'll try and get on the chat more to talk too.

(Also I'd be more than happy to make a plot with you. I'm trying to work on one with wockees, just need to gather some.)

Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 314
Donate

Postby Zoophilos » 09/29/2014 9:56 PM

Wow, Shrewd.  That is a long, heartfelt post.  You and I could always RP if you like.  I know my interest in Evelon can wax and wane, and a lot of my characters are only half thought-out or otherwise don't have their bios written down, but I'm always looking for someone to talk to about Evelon.  Sometimes I just sorta hang around the site when I'm bored.  I like all the thought and detail that has gone into the many different creatures of Evelon, and the stories behind them.  You can try hitting me up, if you ever need someone to just hang around with on Evelon.
An evildoer forgiven and saved by Jesus' sacrifice.

I know I'm not on as often as some of you; I spend most of my time at other websites. But if I get in a RP with you, I'll do my best to be sure respond quickly!Image
Zoo Pen My wishy-washy wishlist, for what it's worth
Zoophilos
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 21
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 09/29/2014 10:05 PM

Gonna go ahead and jump on this as well. :B

I love the couple of times I've roleplayed with you before. If you want to do anything more with dragons or dragon clans or birdie butts, I'm always up for it, whether that's a new RP or continuing the old one. I've also got quite a few pets that are completely blank laying around should you want to start something new.

I love your writing style, and I love your face, so hit me up sometime in PMs and do stuff. Lord knows I need a kick in the pants as far as RPs go at the moment. I tend to wind up working two or three days a week, and it's a pretty far commute, so I won't be able to be on after I get home. Other than that, though, at least four days a week free, so I've definitely got time.

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1052
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 09/29/2014 10:15 PM

I'm always available, if you ever just need to talk or want to start up a roleplay or something of the sort! Even if I'm not on Evelon, it's crazy easy to catch me on Skype or contact me by e-mail. I'm usually pretty busy with classes and school friends, though I usually have enough time each day to set aside for at least one post or a little chat. It's a bit late here so I don't have much time left, but I'll definitely see if any of your characters click for me when I get a chance to snoop around tomorrow!

I seem to remember Annie and little Ferry quite fondly, haha. It's always an option.

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate