A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Hunting for Thrill{Hunter/Mekka Hunt}(SELF)

Postby jackie125 » 05/10/2010 7:27 PM

In human form
Luke was running around the shrine looking for something to do. He was trying to find someone he might be able to hike with. It was getting late, and he wanted to find somewhere to sleep. He went to go to one of the hotels farther out. On the way he stopped to look at the setting sun: A bright blaze of red, orange,pink and blue on the hills.  On the horizen he saw a vauge shape with a long tail. Was it a lucain, or something else?? Whatever it was it was getting closer, and closer.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 47
Donate

Re: Hunting for Thrill{Hunter/Mekka Hunt}(P)

Postby jackie125 » 05/27/2010 7:00 PM

He probably just needed to get some sleep.
"Probably nothing...",He told himself.
After he drifted to sleep, he had a nightmare, about a dark Paragon. It was at least as big as a car, in his dream. Luke had great courage, and even still this Creature of the Dark scared him.
In the morning he tried to shake his mind of the thought, but it kept coming back to haunt him.
"Just a dream. I hope..."
The thought of that dark, evil, paragon scared him.
If it was real...

Then he thought one of the worst things. What if the "Lucain" he had seen on the horizon was IT?
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Hunting for Thrill{Hunter/Mekka Hunt}(OPEN FOR ALL)

Postby jackie125 » 07/20/2010 10:16 AM

During the night he had the dream again. This time it scared him just as much as the first. He set out on a hike through the mountains. He needed to clear his head.

The wind rustled through the trees, causing a relaxed WOOSH. He settled in a small clearing and stopped to eat. A drak shape streaked by, but Luke was to busy with his sandwich to notice it. What a mistake that was...
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby sectoid12 » 07/30/2010 9:55 AM

(Well, I thought, "My bleeder has a long tail, and he practicly LIVES in the Shrine! Luke could be seeing my bleeder.)
Gigan continued his patrol around the Shrine. Ever since he came upon this place, he felt compelled to be its guardian. So, here he was now, patroling the halls, holding a lantern up to his face. Ever since he discovered the Shrine, he felt a sort of solemn happiness, and he immediatly stopped bleeding. Being around the old temple also gave him huge growth spurts, as he was now the size where he could look a full-grown man in the eye. As he passed a window, he was spotted by a young green Lucain gazing at the sunset. Gigan quickly used Silent Shadow to slip away from view. That was close! He again saw the outsider in a clearing outside the Shrine. This time he mustered up enough courage to approach this intruder. Holding his lantern to his face, he attempted to make himself look as frightening as possible. Maybe he could scare the intruder away.(I should make this into a story! *Starts writing this down*)
SoulStar wrote:"My character can fly, never die, kill anyone, get any girl, has laser vision, and do anything. Oh yeah, and he can cook."

And worst of all, he could be in this very comment-box, he could be the top comment, he could be my comment, he could even be - *0 characters remaining*
sectoid12
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 39
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 08/10/2010 10:58 AM

Luke saw the thing coming up to him. He now saw that the thing was a bleeder.The Bleeder was gigantic compared to most of his kind. It was at least as tall as a man. No matter what it was it still scared him.

"Hello?",said Luke in a very shaky voice.

(SHORT POST T^T)
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 09/03/2010 3:44 PM

Then Luke disappeared without waiting for him to anwser, which didn't help Luke being afraid of him. He quickly ran off into the Shrine. He was going to hide in the many columns of old stone pillars. He realized that his currant form would not fit behind a pillar. He quickly made the transition from Lucain to human.
He cowered behind the pillar for what seemed like a very long time. He peeked around the pillar to see the rows of pillars beyond. "Nothing. Good,"he murmured. he Turned back into a lucain and quietly fled the building..
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 09/04/2010 8:36 AM

Luke went to the small building he had been sleeping during his time here. After a fair bit of resting, he went to get something to eat. Luke's pelt was the right color to match the plants and foilage of the shrine. He quickly saw a rabbit and pounced. It was small and bony, but it tasted fine. After he finished eating he went to further explore the shrine.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 09/16/2010 6:35 AM

Luke was wandering around the large building that made up the shrine. He went to the biggest one and explored the inside. The main chamber was the largest room. It had three large doors leading to the other rooms. The first room looked like the pelt of a temple pet, lots of blue and black glowy bits. The second room
was almost the opposite of the first, itwas red, orange and black, also glowing in places. This room was foreboding and unpleasent. The third room held a different presence. A sense of peace, and comfort. This room was a very nice and enjoyanle room. Luke liked it here.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Hunting for Thrill{Hunter/Mekka Hunt}(SELF)

Postby jackie125 » 09/19/2010 3:32 PM

Luke had left the comfort of the last room and retired to his little shed. the shed wasn't as comfortable as the room, but he liked it there anyway. After a good nights sleep he woke up to a noise he hadn't heard in a long time. Footsteps... Human or animal he could not tell, but he was excited to find out who it was. As long as it wasn't that bleeder.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 11/05/2010 9:02 PM

This was a good morning, bright sunshine, puffy clouds, slight breeze. Finally a good day to hike. After a quick breakfast, he headed to the start of the trail. As he entered the trail, there was no one there. Good. He quietly shifted to lucain form. He didn't want any of the humans to find out he wasn't, well, human.

As the trail steepened, he noticed the vegetation becoming thinner and thinner. He seemed to be coming to a large patch of rocky earth. He decided to stop here to rest.
His creamy green splotched pelt made him stand out from the reds, oranges, and yellows in the trees.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 11/06/2010 9:20 AM

Luke sat at the top fo the hike, the turning point. He looked strait down at a massive cliff face, more than 600 feet to the bottom. He looked out over the cliff, valleys and streams as far as he could see. "Wow!" It was truly beautiful. This must be what is like to fly, he thought. If only I could fly. As he thought about this he started to make his way to the bottom of the mountain.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 11/06/2010 3:00 PM

Luke was about half way down the hill, when he heard a noise. He thought nothing of it and kept walking down the hill. He heard it again this time louder. It must be close. He looked around, and saw that a few of the bushes a little further down the hill were trembling. He still walked down the hill at a steady pace. The bushes were still rustling. It must be something following him. He carefully walked back and peered into the bush. Nothing. Stuck his head a little further in and he saw it. It looked like no creature he had ever seen before, and he had seen some pretty wild things.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 11/06/2010 3:29 PM

"Hello? My name is Lucario."Luke said. "Umm... Not to be rude, but, what exactly are you." "Hello Lucario, I am Kojo' rias, but you can call me Kojo. I am a Dori Kuni."She explained. "Where are we?" "On a mountain hiking trail near Basantha Shrine." "BASANTHA SHRINE!"She wailed. "I was in the Tengal Rainforest yesterday." Luke thought about how Kojo could manage to get from Tengal to Basantha Shrine in less than a day. "I can't get you to Tengal, but the least I could do is get you some shelter. You can come to my "house"." "Thank you!" Luke removed Kojo from the bush and they started to walk back to his "house".
Why were you following me? "Folowing you? I wasn't following you. You scared the bubbles out of me when you stuck your head through the bush. I thought you were going to eat me. I wish I had known that there was a trail here."
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 11/06/2010 7:43 PM

As they reached Luke's "house", Kojo looked up and said: This is a small house...I love it! She ran inside and sat on the small matress that was his bed. Luke rolled out some blankets on the floor and decided to let Kojo sleep on the bed, just for today. He wondered if he should tell her about his human form... He decided not to tell her just yet.
After Lucario went to sleep, Kojo decided to try and sleep. She thought about what had happened: Her mysteriously appearing in Basantha shrine, and why she didn't remember it happening.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 11/08/2010 6:16 PM

In the morning Kojo woke up hungry. She went to poke Luke, but she found he was not in his bed. She looked outside, and he was sitting on the small deck attached to the house. Morning!She said enthusiasticly. Good morning. What are we going to do to today? Can we get some food? Sure what do you eat? Umm... I eat seaweed, beachgrass and some fruit. Err... I might be able to find some fruit. Wait you say you like beachgrass? How about normal grass? Okay. Kojo leaned over and bit off the top bits of a small patch of grass. Its okay, I guess, not great though. I'll go find some fruit.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next