A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Re: Hunting for Thrill{Hunter/Mekka Hunt}(SELF)

Postby jackie125 » 11/09/2010 5:18 PM

Luke was heading out to find some fruit, when Kojo came up behind him. I'll help! I want to get fruit too! Fine, but I'm just going to the market. The fruit stand is near the middle of it.How far away is the market? Not far. If I run I can get there in fifteen minutes. Okay, I can run. Lets go!

As they approached the market, Kojo looked so excited. She looked around at the colorful sign and advertisments on the buildings. She raced back and forth across the street check in each stall or window. The stand was just up ahead. Luke stalked calmly up to the fruit stand and called over Kojo. Kojo,come here! What? What kinds of fruit do you like? I like mangos, grapes, pineapple, and kiwi. Okay. He went to the shopkeeper and said, I would like one kiwi, two mangos, and a pineapple, please. "Do you want a bag?" Yes please. Luke grasped the bag in his mouth and they headed home.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 47
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 12/20/2010 8:04 PM

"Here's your fruit." "Thank's!" They put the fruit on the table and sorted it out. "Help me up, please." Luke reached down and gently gripped Kojo in his mouth. He set her safely in the center of the table. She went over and picked up a fruit almost as big as she was. A moment later a large hole resided in the fruit. Kojo may be small, but she had a big mouth. Luke picked up a mango and started to munch on it hungrily. The taste was a little wierd, but not bad. Luke realized that this was his first time eating fruit.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 12/23/2010 8:03 PM

Later that day Luke was feeling really sick. Then he remembered why he wasn't supposed to eat fruit. Him being a carnivore and all, plants of all kinds make him sick. He thought about Kojo, worried that she might do something to injure herself, so he called her in. "Kojo, come here!" "What?" "You can't go anywhere. Sorry, but, I'm not well."
"Aaww, hope you're feeling better tomorrow."   "I should be, it was just food poisoning."
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous