A very strange place indeed, this Shrine to the Holy Triumvirate is nestled within the icy peaks of the Fe'gan Mountains. You will find the warmth of spirituality here, together with works of great sculptural design based on the Holy Triumvirate religion. (+2 Fame)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Basantha Shrine

Re: The Translation and the Wyrm (Hunter Hunt, semi-private)

Postby DulledOUT » 04/25/2009 2:19 AM

(( |||OTL Oh gosh super-duper late reply... But you know... testing week 'n all D: ))

Mammoth looked at Cell (it was her name right?) who gave a meek hello. "Oh, hello there, Cell, was it? Sorry if I'm just crashing in and all, but I just don't really like traveling around alone and such, so forgive me if you're the kind that doesn't enjoy traveling in big groups."

However, seeing that he was rather late on the introduction and the rest were started to talk about sleeping or something particular to that matter, Mammoth started to just space out and stare at the ceiling.

Then Slash started to shift a bit, causing Mammoth to blink and come back to earth. "Huh? So are we going to take a nap or keep moving? Sorry, wasn't really paying attention and all. I tend to space out," Mammoth gave a weak chuckle as he mentioned the part when he tends to space out. "Well, I'm guessing it's a bit too early for naps, so I'd rather just keep going on if we want to see anything. How about you guys?"

[[15]]
"Bloop . . . bloop?"
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 279
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 04/26/2009 1:23 PM

"Hold still Slash,you need to take youre energy pill."
*swallows pill*"Okay,who's ready for some adventure?My energy pills make me a lot more energetic.I only take them when I'm tired and need to stay awake or during a race.Hey,I thought I saw something moving over there!Slash cried in amazment."I think I saw it to.It might be a hunter."
Here I lie
Among the rot, and the decay
The ashes and remains of an old life
My mind seems to stay
Though my body is dead and gone,
I ask you now this simple question
Will I forever linger on?
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby EveLiya » 05/07/2009 10:15 AM

(( OOC: Great, I'm late! Thank you school exams.... I might not be active for a week later. There's more school exams next week so I don't think I can go here a lot (Why must my country's education system have so many extra exams nearing the final exam?!). Oh, and mega, you should make another RP saying how your raptors are leaving instead of an OOC, so we know what happen to them. They can't just dissapear. ))

Oh, the Gyrraptor are gone. Good! Now I can be more focused with less member, Cell thought. He's relived that the group was smaller. She don't like others walk with her. She's more happy to do everything alone. To do everything like what she want, except when her master was around.

"So... What are we going to do now?" Cell asked, with a confident voice. "Should we walk now?" She was tired of standing there and talk with each other. She's not a social-animal. She don't even like to talk about anything.
ImageImage

~ Celliana, the Biolune Serraptor | Currently at: Basantha Shrine
EveLiya
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 201
Donate

Postby DulledOUT » 06/19/2009 3:36 PM

Mammoth looked around, it seemed as if right now wasn't the best time for the hunters to appear. That and it pretty much seemed that everyone was gone. "Well I guess I should get the move on by myself. Thank you all for everything." Mammoth gave a smile and walked off back to where the entrance was located, hopefully it was going to be about dinner time by the time he went back home.

((Mammoth leaves))

[[16]]
"Bloop . . . bloop?"
DulledOUT
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 279
Donate

Previous