In contrast to the Dead Coast, Sa'fir Coast is jokingly referred to as the world's largest pepper deposit because of its black sand beaches. They attract tourists, who can enjoy the tropical landscape of Barakka without facing its harsh environments. (+2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sa'fir Coast

Re: Sisters on the Black Beach(Training)

Postby jackie125 » 08/02/2011 3:53 PM

WOOSH! WOOSH!
Twilight stood strait up in terror, forgetting they were in a tree. BANG! "Ow...", she whispered. Blaze sat there glaring at her to be quiet. The sound was obviously wing beats, but from what? Twilight had recovered from banging her head, and had shuffled over to where Blaze was sitting. "What is it?" she asked, still whispering. "I don't know."
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 47
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 08/02/2011 4:03 PM

GNAARRRR!!
Twilight was now shaking. Terrified of what might be out there. Of what was out there. Blaze, on the other hand wasn't scared in the least. She could have gone out and looked the thing strait in the eye. She peeked her head out of the branches to get a better look of what it was. Huh... I was right. Here Twilight, come look, it's only a Paragon. Only a Paragon? Only a Paragon? It could eat us!
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 11/25/2011 8:08 AM

First, I doubt that it could take the two of us in a fight. And second, It doesn't know where we are yet. Thats good, but are are we supposed to leave with him watching us like a hawk? Blaze and Twilight were stuck in the tree with the crazy gray paragon watching them, and with no means of escape. I have an idea! What if we climb down the tree, and flee from down in the forest. The paragon won't be able to fly then!!
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous