In contrast to the Dead Coast, Sa'fir Coast is jokingly referred to as the world's largest pepper deposit because of its black sand beaches. They attract tourists, who can enjoy the tropical landscape of Barakka without facing its harsh environments. (+2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Sa'fir Coast

Sisters on the Black Beach(Training)

Postby jackie125 » 06/15/2011 3:52 PM

Blaze and Twilight(respectively) walked along the sandy black beach. "Blaze, what do you want to do?" "I don't know. What is there to do?" The two sisters walked farther and farther along the beach. The waves crashing on the turf was a wonderful ambiance.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 47
Donate

Re: Sisters on the Black Beach(Training)

Postby jackie125 » 06/15/2011 4:56 PM

The waves gently "swoosh"ing on the beach, the sisters, sat and watched the beautiful sunset. The colors looked like exploding fireworks. "Its pretty!""Yes, yes it is." The two settled in to sleep on the black sanded beach. In the morning the sky was a bright pinkish-orange-ish color. Blaze and Twilight awoke to the sounds of waves and seagulls screeching.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 06/15/2011 5:55 PM

The morning was bright and Blaze and Twilight were lazing on the black sanded beach as the sun rose. They waited for it to warm up before going swimming. "Blaze come on, lets go swimming." "Okay, but wait a minute, I need to get the sand out of my wings." "Okay, but hurry up!" Twilight was already splashing around in the cool, wavy water. Blaze joined her a minute later, running into the water without bothering to check the temperature. "Ahh... It's freezing!!!"
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 06/17/2011 5:14 PM

The bad thing about swimming: Being wet. You need to wait at least an hour before you can do anything. You can't fly, wings are wet, if you sit in the sand, you will be covered in it. You have to stand. "Blaze, do you think we could dry off any faster?" We could try shaking?
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 06/20/2011 8:36 PM

The two 'cheekas shook out the fur and wings, and other body parts. By doing this they hadn't accomplished much; their fur was like a very large puffball. One orange and red puffball, one blue and black. "Hehe... You look funny..." "Oh Blaze... You do too, you just can't see past your mane..." Blaze self-consciously looked behind her head. Twilight was rigth she really couldn't see past her mane.

L~2 P~5
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 07/11/2011 6:58 AM

"Hmmm... How are we supposed to un-puff ourselves?" We could go in the water a bit, and splash it on to us. Twilight thought about getting wet again. "That would work, but how do we dry off?" Uhh... Just stand here until we dry?
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 07/11/2011 7:03 AM

The two walked into the cold salty water, up to about knees height. "The water seems colder then it did yesterday." Yeah, I think your right. It is colder. Even though the water was cold, the two carried out their plan. Once they were adjusted to the water, they picked up paw-fulls of it and wet down their puffy fur.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 07/11/2011 7:11 AM

Twilight was the first out of the cold water. She wanted to go and sleep until it got brighter, but she was still soaked. Blaze came out a bit after Twilight, because she must have adjusted better to the water, and was swimming around in the waves. The waves were larger then when they had gotten there. "Blaze, be careful in the waves. They seem to be getting bigger." Yeah, the tide must be coming in. I'd thought you being a Mooncheeka would know that.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 07/11/2011 7:16 AM

I am wet and tired. I can't be bother to remember things when I'm tired. Just because I'm a Mooncheeka doesn't mean I control the tide or anything like that. Just like you being a Suncheeka doesn't let you control the sun or heat. "Fine, I guess you're right. " Blaze stretched out her wings and flapped them slightly. Dry. "Were dry enough to fly, want to come?""Yes, for sure!"
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 07/11/2011 7:22 AM

Blaze first and Twilight following behind, they took off into the sky. "Where are we going, Blaze?" "I dunno. Lets just fly farther up the beach." The two flew all the way to the first black sanded part of the beach.  Along side it was a great cliff. "D' you want to fly to the top?" "Why not, maybe we can find some where not covered in sand to sleep."

P~10 L~3
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 07/26/2011 8:04 AM

About half-way up the cliff, the sisters found a cave. And a fairly large one at that. They went inside and sniffed around. It smelled of something, but only faintly, so Twilight ignored it. There was a small heap of sand and grass on the floor, like a nest almost. Also uninhabited.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 08/02/2011 3:29 PM

Twilight lay down on the heap, and then realized that Blaze was prodding her. "What do you want now, Blaze??" "How about something to sleep on?" "Oh... Fine, here", says Twilight as she throws some of the grass at her sister. Blaze muttered a "thank you" and rearranged her pile of grass. They drifted off to sleep.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 08/02/2011 3:37 PM

Twilight rose early, before the sun was up and woke her sister. The cave smelled... weird. They looked around and noticed that there was a carcass on the rock floor in the back of the cave. "Let's get out of here! That was definitely not here last night! C'mon Twilight! Its not safe here. " Twilight agreed and they flew out of the cave. Their wings brushing the sides of the cave, they hurried out, worried of what had brought the carcass.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 08/02/2011 3:42 PM

Blaze glided casually down the the black, sandy beach. Twilight following slightly behind, rather bedraggled. "Twilight why is your fur so..." "Don't say it! I need to fix it. " The sisters joked about their fur for a while, but got back onto the topic of whatever was in the cave. "It might have been a Paragon or something."Really, a Paragon?Well it had to have flown into the cave.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 08/02/2011 3:48 PM

Still discussing the thing in the cave, they started to get worried. What if it was after them? Where would they go? Where could they go? That night they slept near to the edge of the forest, in the thick trees. Nothing could see them there. They were safe there. For now.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next