Nice and peaceful, Nabias offers a great place to start your journey or stock up on supplies before heading out to brave the rest of the wilderness out there. They also have Barakka's largest hospital facility to treat all sorts of injuries you could get out there. (+2 Precision)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Town of Nabias

Re: .:The Beast Of Nabias:.

Postby jackie125 » 01/19/2010 2:47 PM

A trail of blood red was on the groud, it went up the tree as well. A trail of deadly claws was stomped into the dirt. They had to be at least three or four inches long. What sort of insane beast had claws like that. Only one beast I have seen had claws like that.
Image Glacial Werecain
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 47
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 02/03/2010 6:03 PM

Marks in the ground suggested that something was dragged through the clearing. The claws on that animal must have been huge to make such scrapes in the ground. The marks lead to the tree. What kind of insane creature lived in that tree. Deathclaw's claws were like daggers and still these marks were longer and thicker. To survive this we must go far, far away. But where in the world are we to go? Will I never live in peace?

jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

.:The Beast Of Nabias:.

Postby jackie125 » 02/10/2010 2:58 PM

Today hunting was good, no claw marks, no noises, no problems. It seemed although the whole world felt at peace. I felt like I was living a perfect day. On such a perfect day, what is one to do? I couldn't find any other werecains.I let out a relieved sigh " aaaahhhhh. " Wait even the forest's colors seemed to be perfect. This was starting to get strange. Everything was too perfect. Oh no.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

.:The Beast Of Nabias:.

Postby jackie125 » 02/10/2010 3:53 PM

Clawzore searched around a little bit and found another werecain. She was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.He walked over to here.He hesitated"Do you know where we are?"he asked quietly. She replied"You are anywhere your heart desires.""How is that possible?""It Is possible once your spirit overcomes your mind any thing is possible."" Am I dead?""No"  
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 02/10/2010 6:35 PM

There is something terribly wrong in this perfect world, but what is it? " So you are saying that if I want to be back in my old cave, I simply think about it and I can go there? " " absolutely, anywhere at all ""Cool"I thought about my old, warm, familiar cave.
Then in a moment I was there. I could go anywhere in the entire world, but where would I be safe?
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous