Often called the 'Lover's Triangle' for the trio of waterfalls feeding in to a triangular gorge, the Idalani area is a picture-perfect place to spend time with that special someone, with a beautiful exotic backdrop and countless rainbows dancing across the sky. (+2 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Idalani Waterfalls

Painting the falls when suddently!((Closed))

Postby Firetra » 05/30/2010 2:42 PM

Image Pantina

As a painter Pantia loved to go to the loveliest places ever. She had been to many citys and painted the town square. She had also been to many rural areas. But this by far, had captured her imagination. She had only been here once before, and that had been to visit her sick mother. this time she had brought paints and some paintbrushes and a easle. There she was, in front of the falls. The water foaming up in the water and her brushes working thier magic when suddently a Hydrokhuna came up from behind and squirted her with water! The khuna then exploded into laughter.  Thats not funny! She then flung her easle with her ruined painting at him. Oh yes it was! He nimbley dodged the painting and dove back into the water and dissapeared. Pantia then satdown and pouted hoping that he would apologize.

Image Hydro

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate

Re: Painting the falls when suddently!((open for everyone))

Postby jackie125 » 05/30/2010 3:11 PM

Karilu was taking a vacation from her usually busy sceduale. Usually she was in human form, but today she needed to relax. Staying in human form took a lot of energy. She was going for a swim.
She was going to the Idalani Falls.
Kari was walking around to the far side of the Falls when she saw a small Arkuhna.
She looked wet. Kari ran over and asked, "Are you okay? What happened?"
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 47
Donate

Postby Firetra » 05/30/2010 3:35 PM

Pantia was just sitting and waiting when a Lakundra came and asked if sh was ok. Oh im fine! im just realy not that happy because that JERK in the water got my painting ruined. She pointed over to her sprawled painting and got back up I'm just waiting for him to apologize, which is likely not to happen. By the way my name is Pantia whats yours? and the sound of her name the Hydrokhuna squrt a jet of water at the back of her head. Pantia bared her teeth and yelled. WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!!

(( she is realy not happy))

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 05/30/2010 4:14 PM

"My name is Karilu, but you can call me Kari. Why is that twit bothering you anyway?  It seems apparent that you didn't do anything to him. By the way your painting looks nice even if it is only partly done."Kari walked over, switched to human form and stood the easle back up.
"There you go. Hey, you twit in the water come out here! Stop bothering this poor Arkuhna!"At this point Kari was back in Lakundra form, looking much more threatening then in her human form.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 05/30/2010 8:06 PM

Fine he said before he ducked under the water.But then before they could think that he had left for good, he quickly surfaced and shot a blast of water in both of there faces. Why you little! She then dove into the water without thinking. Problem was, she couldn't swim! The hydroknuna laughed for a little before noticing that she was drowning. He went over and pulled her out of the water.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 05/31/2010 7:08 AM

"That was nice of you to pull her out of the water, but why did you
keep squirting us? that was extremly annoying."
Kari walked around and picked up the now, very wet Paintina."Are you okay?"
She was thinking of why the random hydrokuhna was squirting them for no reason.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 05/31/2010 3:57 PM

What Pantia you dont reconize me? He then walked up to her and displled the water off of her. I was at your mothers house when she was sick. My name is Hydro. does that ring a bell? Then suddently she did remember that he was at his mothers house for about 10 minutes before he left to go do somthing.Oh yah!  I remember you, you gave my mom the water lilies!

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 05/31/2010 7:20 PM

You two know each other? Are you related or something?
Kari looked at the hydrokuhna and the arkuhna wondering how they could be related.Cousins. Brother and sister. Lots of possibilities poped into her head. Kari asked the arkuhna a random question:
Why were you painting the falls? Was it just for the beauty?
Right now Kari was really confused.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 06/01/2010 5:09 PM

for the first question, Yes , we are related.  As for the second question. I realy like to take paintings of very beutiful painting and give them to family members. Last time i came here the falls was a very good back drop to give to my mother who has now recovered for her very long fever. Now if Hydro wouldn't mind im going to continue painting. she then went back to her easle and looked at the painting to see if it was ruined or not. You know i could bring you to a better place to paint! What are you talking about this is perfect! She then took out her brush and dipped it into the blue and continued to paint the water. Are you sure. I found a underwater cave with tons of crystals and gems in their. If you want to go just call. He then dove back into the water and went to play with the fishies.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 06/01/2010 5:34 PM

An underwater cave? Yeah right!
She thought of how rediculis that sounded. He was prbably joking anyway.An underwater cave full of crystal,
that would have been discovered long ago, wouldn't it? Can you show me the cave?

Kari stole a glance at Paintina's artwork, it was beautiful. The Falls shone and the colours were vibrant.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 06/01/2010 5:46 PM

With his super water hearing abilities he heard what Karilu said and bobbed back up to the surface.Sure but my cosins going to have to come too. I might not be able to make two trips there and back.  He then went in front of Pantia and just starred at her for a few seconds before she talked. Fine! I'll go! YAY! ok both of you are going to need to be under water so I can make a air bubble for you to be able to get there. Its a little bit far out.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 06/02/2010 6:36 PM

How far exactly? You are, seriously, going to take us there in a bubble? Kari thought of being in a bubble with water all around. Scary, but very exciting and interesting. She would see all the seaweed, fish, and anything on the bottom.She wanted to go to the cave even more then before. And because she didn't have to swim, she could stay at the bottom longer.
I wonder why hasn't anyone ever had this cave before?
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 06/02/2010 6:53 PM

Oh its realy far out there. It took me a day to find it, because well first I realy wasn't looking for it and second I stopped for many brakes for rest. My main goal was to see if I could find this realy rarae plant. Pantia then got in the water and waited. you know the only real reason that I'm going is beacause that Kari is going. Ok then, but im still glad you are comming. And to answer your question about why no one's found it, was because so many people are to occupied to find it. And most of the visitors here want to stay away from the water.  Well here we go! Hydro then made a water bubble and made it go down to the water. Dont worry it wont pop. As long as you dont poke it with a realy sharp object.

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 06/03/2010 6:32 AM

Karilu was overly excited.
Kari retracted her claws and tighted her wings to her body. At the depth she was going poping her her bubble was a very bad idea.
Ummm...How do we get in the bubbles?
Do we just swim into them or do they come over and cover us?
Kari was confused by the fact that Hydro could make bubbles. She just wanted to see the cave.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 06/03/2010 8:39 AM

oh you just swim into it. I'll make it a bit larger so we can all fit in it. then he clapped his hands three times and the bubble expanded. He then went under the water holding Pantias had so she would not drown. Then they got into the bubble and waited for Kari

And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next