Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Re: .:The Path of a Paragon:. Open - Hunt - RE2 Welcome

Postby jackie125 » 11/24/2011 10:55 AM

Fearing the consequences if she broke one, Cloverta stashed the Glass-Rocks in her bag. She put them in her clothes stuffed in the bottom, so they wouldn't get cracked by anything. She turned into a paragon and prepared to dive in again. She wanted to get all the Glass-Rocks she could find. She ran and dove into the deepest part of the water. She spotted a large chunk of Glass-Rock near the waterfall. She pounded at the water with her feet and reached with her front claws. Yes! She had it, though it was heavy, she managed to pull it to the surface.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 47
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 11/24/2011 11:03 AM

Cloverta slid the large Glass-Rock onto the rock shore. She picked it up, much easier to move out of the water. She turned to a human, and picked it up to move it. When she held it near her chest, it started to glow green. (She hadn't noticed this with the smaller pieces because the light was too small to really see.) The light within the Glass-Rock now shone very brilliantly emerald, exactly the colour of her scales. She placed in her backpack, along with the rest.

Only then did she realize what the Glass-Rocks were.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 11/24/2011 11:17 AM

"The Crystals!!", Cloverta exclaimed. She thought herself stunned that she had forgotten about the whole point of her mission, the Crystals. That would also explain why the changed to suite her colour.  She gather her scattered things, and prepared to head out of the cave. She walked with a bounce in her step, and enthusiasm. She had finally found them, and she hadn't even noticed.

Cloverta's mind was wandering. She thought about the crystals, what there were and if they did anything. She settled for a sleep, even though she had no idea what time it was. She lay down here blanket, and sat on it. The good thing about being a Paragon: It is nearly impossible to be cold. And she fell to sleep with fantasies of crystals in her mind.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 11/24/2011 1:18 PM

Cloverta woke to the sound of falling rocks. She got up hurriedly an looked around, nothing was there. She sprang up and turned into a paragon, hoping that whatever it was, was smaller then her. She grabbed all her things and left as quickly as she could. Some thing wasn't right. She felt the hair bristle on the back of her neck. It was almost like someone was following and watching her. She cast a glance behind her, only to see nothing, yet again.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 11/24/2011 3:17 PM

Rod stepped out and smiled crokedly at the paragon. "Hey there! Ya lost too? Man I've been in here forever now the last guy I met left me hanging. Ya wanna help a guy out?" He skittered over to the paragon and offered his paw. "The name's Rod what's yours?" He wondered why the girl was exploring the cave.

Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 314
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 11/25/2011 8:01 AM

I' m Cloverta. I'm not lost, but I'll help you get out of the cave. She walked around and looked at the little Rattigan. "How did you manage to get stuck in here, Rod? I am in here on a journey. I was looking for outcroppings of Crystals, but I already found what i was looking for." She looked at Rod, wondering why on earth he would be in these caves.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 11/27/2011 12:58 PM

"Well I could use help but I'm supposed ta get out on my own. I'm here ta train but the darn guys who sent me didn't give me a map. I'm spossed ta get out on my own but being in here for a week ain't exactly fun ya know specially when ya get chased 'round by falling rocks. I seem ta be a magnet for the darn things." He laughed light heartedly and changed form into a human with messy dark redish brown hair and a nice dark blue zippered suit. "Crsytals eh? Sometin' special about em that ya'd come all the way here for em?" He smiled as politely as he could, but he wasn't exactly what one would call a gentleman or a nice guy. He is a TURK after all, and a slum rat TURK at that.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 11/27/2011 6:04 PM

Cloverta nodded, she too had faced many a falling rock in the cave systems. [color=#008000"I know what you mean, rocks just fall randomly here. Its really quite dangerous."[/color] She peered into her bag and pulled out a small crystal, about the size of a grape."I'm not really sure why they're so special. They sort of change colour when you hold them near you. Here you try." She held out the little crystals for him to hold. She wondered what colour it would turn to, for Rod.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 12/01/2011 6:15 PM

Rod took the crystal and held it close. It began to glow a soft red in his grip. "That's kinda cool." He handed it back to her and smiled. "So what ya gonna do now that ya got the crystals?"

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 12/01/2011 7:06 PM

Cloverta looked at Rod and said: "At the moment, I am trying to get out. I have a map, but the way I came in was hard enough to find. I kinda fell down a really steep slope and found myself here. So I don't really know where to go." She pulled out the map, and showed it to Rod. She traced the path she had chosen to take. It wasn't the shortest, but it was the easiest to follow.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 12/03/2011 10:25 PM

"Oh darnnit. Hmm let me look at it a bit kay?" He studied the map for a minute and then jabbed a finger at a more twisting and turning path. "How 'bout takin' that route? It's kinda far but it'll get us out." He scratched his head and grinned. "It's a heck of a lot easier then climbin' up a slope."

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 12/04/2011 8:20 PM

While the pair discussed Crystals and potential escape routes, the creatures of the cave - those who had hidden earlier from the stench of the Paragon - had hung around dark recesses surrounding the cavern, examining the foreigners with new-found curiosity with bright eyes.

The Rattegan, some of them would have hunted if it weren't for the presence of the Paragon nearby. The Paragon was a source of worry for them and even as a human they refrained from revealing herself. In all honesty, they were slightly angered by the presence of the pair in their cavern. The Crystals were sacred and foreigners had picked them up with their grubby hands.
Nevertheless, now bored and curiosity satisfied, the creatures snorted and withdrew back into the darkness, not before one had flicked a Broken Talon, that it had previously believed to be a stone in their general direction.

((I've rolled the dice and Talcen, you have successfully tamed an Akail! ^o^ Congrats~ You will find it in your inbox shortly.))
Season in Effect: None
Activity: Active, awaiting hunts.
Most Recent Dossier: Lost Guardians
Discovered Pet Count: 40.9%

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event 2:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 883
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 12/17/2011 8:29 AM

You're right Rod. If we take the route I planned it would just as long, but steeper. Your route would take the same amount, because yours is mostly flat. Cloverta pulled out the map again, and retraced the new route onto the map with a marker. She turned and started to head towards the tunnel for the new path. The first tunnel was actually very round.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 12/18/2011 2:40 PM

Rod grinned and followed the paragon happily. He wanted out of this place already so he could relax and eat some grub. It had been awhile since he had had food and he was starving. "So since we got some time ta kill why don't we get ta know each other a bit, kay?" He was curious about the lady, but that came with his profession. He was always curious about everything.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 12/19/2011 10:53 AM

Cloverta looked over to Rod, currently in his human form, who was happily following her down the path. He suggested that they get to know each other, because they might be down here a while. "Uhh... Sure, why not. Nothing else to do down here is there?"She looked at the ceiling while she was thinking about what to ask him. "Okay. Soo... Where are you from? Do you have any family?" She looked at him like she was very interested.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext