Once home to the Crystal Cities of the Hunter clans, Craiss Caverns is now a hollow empty shell of its former glory due to a strange misfortune in the past. Man-made tunnels now lead to this place, but tales tell of some never returning. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Craiss Caverns

Re: Exploring the Craiss Caverns (open to all)

Postby snowfall » 01/10/2010 12:31 PM

Willow heard a large-ish creature bellowing. she headed to it hoping it the animal was friendly, and maybe knew the way out. she felt very aware of how much noise she made breathing and how much her claws echoed as they click on the stone floor.Going around a bend she caught sight of a hollowheart. She said "He-hello?"
snowfall
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 132
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 01/10/2010 3:09 PM

Finally he heard a reply. He walked toward the scared sygriff."Hello, My name is Tredgon" he said slowly."What is your name" he asked. Hoping that he had not scared the poor thing too badly.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 47
Donate

Postby snowfall » 01/17/2010 2:27 PM

"I-I'm Willow." she sqeeked."Please don't eat me! I don't taste good! I just want to get out of here."(Wow, willow is such a wimp, isn't she?)

Image Purine Sygriff
snowfall
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 01/18/2010 7:38 AM

I only eat yingshee, sygriffs have too many feathers."  i have been stuck in here for days""I am trying to get out too but it seems that any where I go I end up here again"."Do you have any idea which way is out," I asked.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby snowfall » 01/19/2010 5:49 PM

"Well you won't find any yiingsee down here. I got chased down here by a stupid turkzilla atlest two days ago, and there's nothing to eat but rocks! I don't remember the way out. It was to dark and scary." Willow replied."I'm glad you don't eat sygriffs, if you tried, I would have had to bite you on the nose." She added, a bit doubtfully, in case this wasn't polite.  

Image Purine Sygriff
snowfall
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 01/26/2010 2:29 PM

"okay than I will definitely not be eating you"he said in a whisper."when I heard you before I could have sworn you were talking to someone other than yourself, were you" he asked." any chance it was a yinshee I'm really hungry"He said.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby snowfall » 01/27/2010 6:23 PM

"Why would I talk to my self?" She asked, then quickly whipped around, in case someone was there. "Maybe there's other creatures down here. My owner wanted to come down here and catch somthing called an akail that eat anything that gets lost down here. I told her that was crazy and dangerous, and that she should just go to Lambastia and catch a nice Mr.Wilson or a Snicky. Atleast they don't try to eat you. Or maybe you've gone insane down here and think you hear voices. Both are bad and likely becuase nobody was with me and I don't talk to myself."She paused, and added as a after-thought"Or maybe it was just a echo and theres not any chance of it being a yingsee."

Image Purine Sygriff
snowfall
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 01/30/2010 1:08 PM

"aaahhh that's too bad"Tredgon said. "maybe the voice I heard wasn't you, but someone else that is stuck in the caverns" he said thoughtfully. "we should try and find out, I might be able to hear them if we are very quiet" he whispered."we need to mark where we have been through, maybe a rock or something" he said slowly."do you have any thing we could use" he asked?
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby snowfall » 01/31/2010 11:45 AM

"I have my feathers but you can't use any of my wing ones. I need those." she replied.

Image Purine Sygriff
snowfall
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 01/31/2010 8:48 PM

Tredgon sighed " I guess I could use some of my scales, but I can't take too many off, too dangerous " he said. Suddenly he perked up " I could mark the wall with my claws " he said." Then we wouldn't need to take any feathers or scales off of ourselves ""what do you think Willow "he asked
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Firetra » 01/31/2010 9:18 PM

Image...dragoraptor.... nickname:drago

Well I'm here.....What now? The Gyrraptor starts to climb down.He is an expert climber and skilled jumper. He gets down to a large crystal.Hmm, interesting. I'll have to look at this stuff when I bring it back to the house.He takes off his knapsack and pulls out a glass vile. He then brakes off a sliver and puts it into the vile.Now to explore deeper into this cave.He walks off into the darkness and into a balck tunnel

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate

Postby Firetra » 02/02/2010 9:06 PM

walking further into the cave he sees a light , Dim but multi colored. He then walks into a great hall filled with giant crystals surrounding him. They were different shapes and colors. One was compleatly orange, another half red half purple. And the one in the center was all the colors of the rainbow. Drago walked up to the center one and started to examine it. Hmmm. very big and very bright. lets see what happens if I take off some of you.He gets out a small pickax about the size of his hand, and starts to breack off a peice. He then starts the carve it into a dimond shape form. He then fetches some string, some feathers,and some beads then starts to enchant the string with the crystal and all the other objects in his hand.By the moon and the stars I take you by the will of My forefathers to bind the objects in my hand and create something new to protect or destroy me on my journy. and keep the will of my race in with this crystal. Then in his hand was a necklace with the  crystal at the end. He then put it around his neck and went out side to see if anyone else was in the cavern also.

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but ourselves
And Immortality

- Emily Dickinson

Firetra
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2631
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 02/03/2010 5:51 PM

"did you hear that, there it is again," Tredgon said. " It sounded about the size of a, I don't know maybe a gyrraptor," he said."do you see something up ahead a light maybe, or is it glowing hard to tell,"he said quietly."well did you see or hear anything Willow"he asked. He walked a little farther then said:"Willow do you think we should go any farther and see what is up there,"Tredgon asked."maybe we should"
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby snowfall » 02/05/2010 7:44 PM

"ooo, what if it tries to eat us?" Willow sqealed. "I hate things that try to eat me!"

[center]Image[br]Sygriff Purine
snowfall
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 02/06/2010 8:46 AM

"Its only a gyrrapter its not really big enough to do any harmful damage,"Tredgon said." I could easily protect you from a gyrrapter "he said." Besides it's light up ahead and we could him easy.""I don't know about you, but I just want to be back into the light, too much to worry about in the dark."
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext