Possibly the rainiest place on Evelon, Baian stretches for miles along the southern coasts. Thanks to the moist soil rich in minerals, wildlife here have developed unique adaptations. To travel through this thick, muddy area, most either take specially designed boats. (+2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Baian Swamp

Alone in the Swamp {OPEN FOR ANYONE}

Postby jackie125 » 03/02/2010 4:29 PM

The swamp is a dangerous, unforgiving place, especially if you don't know much about the things that live there. Fortunetly for me, I do know about them. I learned about them in school, in my human form, or else they wouldn't have let me go. I am Riontro, a Riopath.I avoid my owner constantly because I usally get into fights when I talk to her. She got me because she because she needed a mount other then a battleheart. When she got me, she thought she could ride me. Yeah right! No dignified Riopath would let someone ride them. I am a very dignified Riopath. I am not very fond of humans, but I can live with them. That is why I am in the middle of this horrible, smelly swamp.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 47
Donate

Re: Alone in the Swamp {Self}

Postby jackie125 » 03/03/2010 2:58 PM

I trudged around the wet, sloppy ground. This swamp was one of the most depressing places I had ever been in. I settled down by a fairly large tree. The tree had to be hundreds of years old. You could have easily put a car in the middle of it. I stayed there leaning on the tree for what seemed like an hour. I ran into the water and half swimming-half running I got to the other side of the pond. A strange bug landed on the ground near where I was standing, it was the size of a large fist. I tried to avoid anything I didn't know about, which was quite a bit.

The ground was getting boggier, then it was before. Before it was just wet if you put pressure on it, now my feet were almost completely under water. I needed to get to higher ground before I could got to sleep. I was so tired that I could have slept standing up, but my feet would give way after a while. I could drown or fall over on somthing.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Alone in the Swamp {Self}

Postby jackie125 » 03/05/2010 3:58 PM

I walked around for a bit and when I found a large tree to sleep under I went to sleep. I dreamed of being back at my home and walking in the big park in our neighbourhood. I had so many great times there.
I was crazy for going out here alone, I was crazy for going out here period. I never should have left home, never. I don't know how to survive away from humans. I got myself Hopelessly lost wandering around the swampy terrain. "Am I going to be here, lost forever?! Am I going to die without a family?!" I wandered aroud some more until, a got hungry. What am I going to eat, I thought.
I know I'll eat some berries! I did find some berries in the end, but I didn't know what they were. I thought that they were raspberries, so I ttried to eat them.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Alone in the Swamp {Self for now}

Postby jackie125 » 03/18/2010 9:04 AM

The berries I had eaten the day before were not what I expected , definitely not raspberries. I woke up sick with a bad fever. I felt like someone had hit me over the head with an over-sized mallet. I tried to walk, but my legs were all feeling like noodles.I had to eat I was afraid I wouldn't be able to keep it down. I wondered if aI could find some sort of remedy in the woods. I hadlearned about some things like that in school. I knew all about natural remedies. I could easily cure myself! I just needed to find a plant with yellow-green leaves.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 03/20/2010 1:09 PM

That plant was harder to find than I expected. It took me almost three hours or more to find the stupid thing! When I found it I nearly tore it in to pieces. I had enough to cure me, but only temporarily. I hoped that I was wrong(For once) and that it would last longer, a lot longer. The next day I found some more, but only enough to last me a few more days. I needed more rest then I getting was anyway, so I decided to sleep in a rather large bush. The next morning I awoke to the sound of foot steps...
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 03/21/2010 7:29 PM

Lucario
Riontro

When I woke up I saw a large green haze in front of me."AAAGGHH",I screamed.What on earth could that have been??? I'm not sure, but I was bigger still. At least a bit.
I wake up and I am in the middle of a swamp...  NOT FUNNY!! I hoped this was not one of my "friends" lame "jokes", because if it is a few of them are going to be in the hospital!
Once my Eyes adjusted to the light I saw that the haze had just been my eyes. It was a lucain?? "Hello?"
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 03/22/2010 7:18 AM

Lucario
Riontro

"Hello my name is Lucario. What's yours?" My name is Riontro. Umm...I ran away and ended up in this swamp. How did you get here? "I really don't know how I got here. I just woke up here. I really want to go home, to my owner. They walked around each other as if to look into the others soul. Finally Riotro decided to sit down and rest for a while. I wonder who his owner is? I might know them."What your owner's name?"My owner's name is Jackie. I gaped at him as though I was ttrying to swallow the Titanic. Thats the same name as my owner...
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 03/22/2010 3:06 PM

Lucario
Riontro

"M-my Owner h-has the s-same name... When did you start living with her??" "I came to Jackie's home less than a week ago.She must have gotten him to replace me...I wonder what she is going to do when she find Lucario missing too? She would probably lose her head, at least not literally, I hopeI hope she is okay, I didn't mean to get lost or anything, I just suddenly was out here.The two sat in the foilage and waited for something exciting to happen. What came next no one expected...
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Alone in the Swamp {OPEN}

Postby jackie125 » 03/23/2010 8:13 PM

Lucario
Riontro

We woke up to a bright light in our faces. It seemed to be coming from a flashlight or something like that. I wondered who on earth could have found us, in this tangled mess of plants and swamp and water?? They must of had some sort of bull-dozer to get to us. I thought that it might be Jackie, who else would it have been? I woke up Luke to see if he could figure out who it was. He had no more luck then I had. We decided to take a look in that direction. Not a being, other than us, was there. had I imagined it all?
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 03/24/2010 6:52 AM

Lucario
Riontro

We examined the site where we thought the light was coming form the next morning. Still, we could not find any evidence of the thing. We split up and looked for anything that may be helpful. We searched for a while, but nothing was found. On thway back to the big tree, Lucario tripped over something round. I went back to see if he was alright, Which he was. He was just a bit scratched up. I thought I found what he had tripped over, but I had no clue to what it was. I brought it over to Luke and he had the same reaction. What was it??
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 03/24/2010 3:24 PM

Lucario
Riontro

It seemed to be a canister(Thermos). Luke tried to open the container, without luck. I tried with my jaws, I easily pulled the top clean off. It was full of thick liquid of some sort. I sniffed the strange substance. It smelled kind of like potatoes. "Luke, its just soup! Well at least we can eat something other than plants."It tasted great the best I have eaten in weeks. It wasn't much, but at least it was something. I think there was potatoes, beef, corn, tomatoes and some other kind of meat.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 03/30/2010 7:31 PM

Lucario
Riontro

The soup was filling, but it didn't last very long. Only one small meal. A few hours later we were hungry again, so we went to look for something to eat. We found some berries, but only enough for each of us to have a few. At the end of the day we were tired and hungry, with almost no success. I want to go home, to a normal bed, family, and a T.V. Me too, I miss jackie, do you? Yes, I miss her too.
The night was cold and noisy. We didn't get a wink of sleep.
When we woke up it seemed to be, that a few trees were missing??
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 04/12/2010 3:08 PM

Lucario
Riontro

When we woke up We noticed that a few of the smaller trees were uprooted and scattered across the ground.
"What do you think could have done that, Riontro?""I don't know a... battleheart or DINOSAUR or somethin' like that." The two trudged through the woods until they found some strange tracks..."What are those weird ridges in the dirt?""What ridg-uuf!Oowww!" "Those ones...hehehe. Watch where you are stepping Luke, you could step on a snake and not know it!""uuhhh...I know Riontro!"
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Alone in the Swamp {OPEN FOR ANYONE}

Postby jackie125 » 04/20/2010 7:23 PM

Lucario
Riontro

Luke was tired of Riontro critizising him about everything: watch where you're stepping.
He wanted to just get home."Riontro, I am leaving you here and going to find a way home!" "Why would you leave? You could die."Luke looked away from the larger muzzle of Riontro. "I miss Jackie, and you don't think I can take care of myself!" He stormed away into the thick, dark trees of the swamp.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Alone in the Swamp {OPEN FOR ANYONE}

Postby jackie125 » 05/13/2010 4:45 PM

Shaken after the leaving of Luke. He felt alone, which he was, mostly. Wandering alone was dull, unsafe, and just plain creepy at times. He thought he was going to find a city weeks ago. He was weak and tired from walking, and he missed Jackie. He saw what he had done wrong, betraying his owner. He cried, from sadness and misery. He cried for a while then, tried to get some sleep. Which was hard with everything he had on his mind.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next