A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Re: .:Dark Forest:. [please join]

Postby jobiehanna » 02/24/2010 9:48 PM

I was jumping up and down with excitment by now. I was so glad we had found teh city! There were old pillars and differnt find of stone buildings. Some of them had ancient ruins scribbled across the top. (Kind of like your ancient Greek ruins thing, if you know what I mean. XD) Before I could stop myself my excitement spilled over and I gave Volfax a giant hug, a smile across my face. "We found it!" I exclaimed. Then I added to his comment, "I thought so too." If the old man had indeed come from here, where were the others? I looked up into the sky to look for the towers. There were still creatures flying around overhead, but they didn't seem to notice our arrival.
{5.23}

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 02/24/2010 9:58 PM

I walked in and out of some of the sturdier looking buildings. I came out of one and I looked up to the sky and saw strange creatures. Thay were kind of like bats, but they were WAY to big to be bats."Do you know what in the world they are, Zestra?"One of the beasts swooped down at us, just missing us by feet."That was close.That thing almost hit us!"I ran to one of the large round buildings held up by columns."Zestra, come over here. We can hide in a building so that those things don't hit us."I went in the strange thing, it looked to be some kind of temple.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 47
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 02/26/2010 10:46 PM

I followed Volfax into the temple-like building. It was an odd place, with an alter in teh middle of it. I walked in, looking around me in wonder. The place seemed to sense intruders, as its wall lit up in flames. Before long there was a ring of fire around us. Perhaps we weren't wanted. I looked to Volfax, startled. "What do we do?" I asked. It was getting hotter. Before long a voice spoke to us from what seemed to be thin air.
"Welcome, visitors. What is your business here?"
I stood with my mouth open, dumbfounded. I didn't know how to answer.
{5.24}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 02/27/2010 9:23 AM

I looked around the room. "Where is that voice coming from? Um... We do not have business here, we came here because we were lost in the DARK FOREST."I said trembling.I looked around the room again to see if I had missed anything. The alter, maybe the man was in the alter.I will check to see if there is a man in the alter. He could have fallen down it... I ran over and yelled  down the alter, " Can you hear me!"
I am not in the alter,fools, I am all around you
What are you?
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 03/01/2010 9:24 PM

I stared around me in awe. I was terrified at the same time and couldn't find my words. I didn't have to because the voice spoke again.  
I am the fire, I am the wind. I am the very air around you. You cannot see me, but I am there. What do you want from us? You have found our city; we are to grant you one thing, whatever it may be.
The voice stopped and I looked to Volfax. We could have anything we wanted. There were so many things on my mind. I wanted to find my dad. I wanted to find the one who was meant for me. I wanted to get out of the forest. I didn't know what Volfax wanted, but I knew what I wanted most. "I want to go home," I answered. I waited for Volfax to anwer, and so did the voice.
{6.26}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 03/02/2010 7:47 AM

"anything at all? Um...um um," I mumbled. I thought about want me might do: 1.Trick us, 2. Actually send us home, 3. Give us a map to get home.
"Actually I want to go home, too, sir. I miss my family."
Then it shall be done, go to the largest building and
bring me two glowing stones, each of a different color.

"Me, or both of us? I'll go anyway."I ran out the crubling door to find the largest building in the city. Finally, I thought I found it. the building had to be at least three or four stories high.
I ran in and picked up a round, shiny blue stone, then I went and found a rough red stone. I brought them back to the temple.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 03/07/2010 6:20 PM

I waited for Volfax to return. The fire had gone down and out where the fellox had left, and soon returned to. The fire circle quickly enveloped us once more.  
That will suffice. Prepare to be blown away.
The fire began to swirl and dance around us. I felt as though I was being lifted from the grounnd and transported out. I smiled at Volfax as my legs actually lifted off of the earth. Our discovery was short-lived, but at least we were going home. "Maybe we'll see each other again," I told Volfax with a smile before everything around me disappeared.
{6.27}

(Sorry I poofed.  :oops:))
{And Zestra is out of the RP}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: .:Dark Forest:. [OVER]

Postby jackie125 » 03/07/2010 9:04 PM

I started to float into the air, and into the firey swirl. I looked around me and saw that the scene was changing: The fire was slowly turning into what I thought was grass, I was slowly being drawn back down to the ground. The fire was gone now  and I could clearly see. I was in the park near my home; The place I was dared to go into the forest. Finally, I thought, I am going home. I ran down the street and to my house. I bounded through the door and found my owner. We were together again finally.
(Thats Okay The RP is plenty long now I will leave too.)
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous