A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Re: .:Dark Forest:. [please join]

Postby jackie125 » 02/21/2010 8:23 PM

I staggered to my feet, after falling, yet again. "How long do you think it will take us to reach the toower thing?" I almost tripped over a large root sticking out of the ground.
It felt good to not always be in front. I wished the lost city would just reappear in front of us,
well thats definitely not going to happen. I felt like screaming. I felt pain in every part of my body.
It seemed although we might never get out. I wanted to run home, back to my owner.
She is probably worried sick about me. Putting up posters for me on every street.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 47
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 02/21/2010 11:03 PM

"I'm not sure," I said uncertainly. I thought we would have been there by now. Maybe I had gone in the wrong direction. I noticed that Volfax had been lagging behind me. I turned to see him a little ways behind, stumbling. I ran back to him. "Are you okay?" I asked. I could feel the concern darken my features. Why hadn't he said something? This could take precious time away from our journey. It didn't matter. I needed to help my friend.
{4.16}

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 02/22/2010 3:12 PM

" My leg is starting to hurt more and more as we go on."I was lagging further and further behind Zestra, but I hadn't noticed. Now that I had, it seem to be getting worse. "I need to rest my leg. We stopped to rest, but it didn't help. I felt as though I was keeping the whole journey from being completed. I felt horrible, not just from pain though. I had lots of reasons to feel like this: being lost in the forest, pain, no food, and being away from my owner. I missed her very badly.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 02/22/2010 6:23 PM

"Let's rest," I said. We found aplace to do so and we sat down. I didn't know what to do to help Volfax. I wasn't a healer, and I didn't know one either. Resting shoudl help him, I decided. If we wait long enough, he should be fine, I told myself. After a while his leg didn't seem to be in a much better condition. "Maybe we should rest a couple days," I said, stressing the word days. If we rested longer now, we should get out in one piece. "I'll go find some food," I added. "Maybe I can find some firewood as well." I smiled reassuringly to Volfaz before I went off into the underbrush. I found some rotting logs and such before long. I grabbed them with my tails and began dragging them back to Volfax. I laid them in a clearing. "If you can manage a fire," I said. "We would be set. After I find some food of course." After that I went back into the forest to find some dinner. I went back to the little camp triumphant. I had managed to find and kill two small rabbits. They weren't much, but they were something. I gave Volfax his and then settled in besdie him to eat. I felt much more comfotable sitting beside him than the open air. I tore at the carcass of my dead rabbit, making a mess as I did so. I grinned uncomfortably, but ate it anyway. My stomach was smaller than Volfax's, that I knew. And he had been in the forest longer. I ate only half my rabbit, as I was full. I let Volfax have the rest.
{4.17}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 02/22/2010 7:54 PM

When she left I found a few small sticks. I shocked them with electrisity, and they caught fire. Thats one of the few good things about being a voltage pet. When Zestra came back with the firewood the fire was about two feet across. She looked at it in amazement. " I shocked some sticks ad kept adding more until...this." The fire cast a faint glow on our surroundings. We could see in case anything came. Finally I could sit down abd relax, just for a while.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 02/22/2010 8:07 PM

The fire crackled in the darkness. It was the only light around, accept for the faint glow coming from Volfax. It was warm and it felt nice. "Aren't you going to eat?" I asked the fellox. He hadn't touched his food. Maybe he didn't feel well. Of course he didn't fell good, his leg was injured. I looked around the area. It was quiet but not.
{4.18}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 02/22/2010 8:44 PM

I looked at her. " I'll try to eat some."I bent over and ate a few mouthfuls of the rabbits she had brought. I am glad she didn't bring plants, I prefer meat. " My leg is starting to feel better. I might be able to climb. I'll try."I hobbled over to the nearest tree, and tried to haul myself up it. I successfully made my way to the third branch up. I couldn't make it any farther. I climbed back down the tree.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 02/23/2010 7:22 PM

I was confused as to why Volfax would try to climb a tree so soon. There was no way his lead had completely healed itself. "Let me do it," I said. "You shouldn't stress that leg, it still hasn't healed all the way." I smiled before I jumped into the tree. I climbed up to the top and looked around. I came back down to report. "We have been going in the wrong direction," I confesed. "It's more Northeast than North."
{4.19}

(Zestra caught two rabbits for them. She didn't bring leaves and plants. o_O)

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 02/23/2010 7:50 PM

(oops, sorry I didn't read it very carefully)
I settled down in the soft grass. "Your right I shouldn't stress it, I might hurt it more. Sorry." I was much to eager for my leg to be better. I probably shouldn't have done that. I thought about how reckless I had been trying to climb the tree. I didn't want to think about what would have happened if I had broke my leg. Horrible. I thought about my owner Jackie. At times I wanted to back to her and pretend that none of this ever happened. This was one of those times. " I miss Jackie, my owner. Besides that, we need to get going if we want to make it there in the next week."
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 02/23/2010 7:57 PM

"No need to apologize," I said. I hoped that he would be more careful so that he wouldn't break it. If he broke it we wouldn't get out of the forest for many more months. "Your leg needs to rest. Let it heal," I said. I wanted to stress that fact that it needed to heal before we set forth again. "We can leave as soon as you can walk without such a bad limp," I added. "Jackie will be gald to see you home in one piece."
{5.20}

(It's okay. :) I was just pointing it out.)

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 02/23/2010 8:58 PM

I walked over to Zestra and said to her:
"I hope she will be happy when I get home, for all the trouble we went through. She is a wonderful person I hope one day you will meet her."
I walked with a slight limp, but nothing horrible. Walking wasn't much of a bother for short distances like a hour, but a couldn't take any longer. My leg was definitely getting better. We rested less and less along the way. "I  think I can climb, now I'm sure I can. I am going to look for the tower to make sure we are going the right direction."I ran over to the nearest tree and nimbly leaped from branch to branch. Once I was near the top I looked out. The tower was Huge. It seemed to be sticking out of the clouds, but no cloud could hold up something that large. "Your right Zestra we are going the right way. We look to be about seven or eight miles away."
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 02/23/2010 9:22 PM

I smiled as Volfax talked. I didn't have much to say. My owner took care of me, but I wasn't really attached to her. She was never around when I was. I was surprised at how well the fellox was doing. We would be at the hidden city in no time. I was very excited that we were going in teh right direction. I couldn't wai to ge there. I followed Volfax through the dense forest avoiding roots and broken branches.
{5.21}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 02/24/2010 2:36 PM

I tried to avoid any roots and brambles that stray from the ground. I still managed to fall over a bush when I wasn't paying attention."Ooowwww! That hurt!"I yelped. I gather myself and got up.
I started bounding back to Zestra. She was quite a bit ahead of me, after I fell. " The city can not be to far now. We have at least gone amile or two!" I was excited about being so close to our goal, the Long Forgotten City!
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 02/24/2010 8:27 PM

I looked back to where Volfax had been when I heard him cry out. I hadn't even noticed that he was dragging behind. "You okay?" I called. I stopped to wait for him. When he caught up I continued on my way. We had been walking for hours when the ground changed from jungle dirt to stones and pebbles. I looked to Volfax, excited.
{5.22}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 02/24/2010 9:29 PM

I glaced at Zestra excitedly. Had we found the entrance to the lost city or just some rocks? We kept walking through the rocks. The rocks gave way to a ruined city."We have finally found it. We found it! YEAH!!"I screamed. I thought about the greatness that came with something like this. Going home would be even more amazing, I hoped."Wait...Isn't there supposed to be people in the city? Didn't the old man say he was from the city or was he just suffering from crazy, from being in the jungle?
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext