A dense jungle full of surprises and new places to explore! Scientists are still trying to document species found here, while travelers flock here for a sense of adventure. Be sure to make lots of preparations though, as it can be quite dangerous! (+3 Precision, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Tengel Rainforest

Re: Black Mist (Contest RP)

Postby Thunder » 02/07/2011 8:52 PM

Adey was gasping for air once they reached the safe room. She wasn't exactly the most fit person out there, but at least she could get away when she needed to. She too gazed around the room, taking in her surroundings, before focusing her attention back on the Mr. Wilson. Adey raised an eyebrow as he explained the tale of the Pharoah's magician. The poor guy. To a regular old person, the tale might have sounded like B.S., but Adey had seen enough weirdness that she could believe the little bird. After all, she did know a demon lord, a half-fallen angel, and a reaper.

"So how will we get out?" she asked. She remembered she had a map with her and took it out. Adey wasn't really sure where they were right now, as the trap she set off earlier had deposited her in an unknown room, but maybe the Mr. Wilson would know.

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Postby NatureGirl » 02/08/2011 6:03 PM

(Sorry, Sapph, I was on shortnote Hiatus~)

Kristall took a step back from the transforming Paragon. What a monster, Voice commented as Kristall Spread her wings and leaped back. Suddenly, another Paragon leaped out in front of her, and a Candy Corn Kitrell grabbed her hand whizzed her out of the room.

"But I want to help him," she protested, yanking against his grip. "What will happen to Reaper?" Kristall began to panic. They don't even know me, she thought. And they wanted to save my life. They took a left, despite Kristall's protests.

"We have to go back!"
~ My Zoo Pen! ~ Wishes! ~ My Clickies! ~
Red - Shadows

Click Me!

There's a hate inside of me like some kind of master
I try to save you but I can't find the answer
I'm holding onto you, I'll never let go
I need with you with me as I enter the shadows

Caught in the darkness I go blind
But can you help me find my way out?
Nobody hears me, I suffer the silence.
Can you tell me it's over now?
NatureGirl
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 22
Donate

Postby jackie125 » 02/09/2011 4:08 PM

As Squark joined the golden Lucain outside the temple. He seemed to be sad that Squark and his new found companions made it out. He wondered what kind of person puts people into mazes and such nonsense for their own amusement. That's just cruel, but at least we got prizes, he thought. He sat on the sandy ground and waited for the other contestants to emerge from the temple.
jackie125
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 47
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 04/03/2011 2:01 AM

Sorry, about the contest guys. This will be my last reply for the contest. What I would like is for you guys to write your exit post (you may make one or more post, if need be). The only reason I ask this because I have no idea when the next time I will be on. Also, I will send your pets via PM and also do the trade notes as well. I hope you guys enjoyed what little RP contest there was.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2169
Donate

Postby Kylo » 04/03/2011 11:59 AM

"I'm Sol." the rooskin replied. "And I'm Aqua." the dori piped up. The pair huddled closer to the light that surrounded Kadaj and wondered just what that shining orb was. Before they could ask Kadaj started to walk through the dark tuneel.

"Come on! Follow me! I think I remeber how to get out." Kadaj looked back to make sure they were following him before continuing on.

Several hours passed when he finally saw a dim light at the end of the tunnel. "We're almost there!" he exclaimed and raced towards the door, with Sol and Aqua close behind. They burst through a doorway and into the light of the jungle. "Yes we did it! We're free! Now to find that lucain and beat some sense into him!" Kadaj raced off leaving Sol and Aqua behind, sighing in disbelief.

Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 314
Donate

Postby NatureGirl » 04/04/2011 4:08 PM

Kristall saw the large Paragon hurrying out of the room. She sighed in relief and was about to ask if he had any wounds, but the large creature just lifted her and the Kitrell onto his back and flew (not literally) out of the cramped corridor.

The Evercold was so shocked that she didn't even have time to ask what was going on before she grabbed his back and held onto dear life. In a matter of minutes, they were out of the hole in the ground and were galloping to the temple.

Kristall climbed down and looked for the golden Lucain. He was nowhere to be found. Kristall silently cursed, but thanked the reckless Lucain. She turned and smiled at her friends.

"Thank you," she said, her voice muffled by her now dusty scarf. "Now it's time to go home."

(OOC: Thanks for everything Sapph! I really appreciate it! Oh, and Kristall has left the contest.)
~ My Zoo Pen! ~ Wishes! ~ My Clickies! ~
Red - Shadows

Click Me!

There's a hate inside of me like some kind of master
I try to save you but I can't find the answer
I'm holding onto you, I'll never let go
I need with you with me as I enter the shadows

Caught in the darkness I go blind
But can you help me find my way out?
Nobody hears me, I suffer the silence.
Can you tell me it's over now?
NatureGirl
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 22
Donate

Postby Thunder » 04/05/2011 6:14 PM

Adey listened carefully as the Mr. Wilson explained an escape route they could use. She glanced down at her map and nodded. The bird was kinda...dinky, but he was all she had to follow. They made their way through a convoluted series of passages that made the girl's mind spin. Eventually, though, there was a light ahead, and Adey felt a wave of relief when she realized it was the entrance. She could hear other voices, so perhaps the others had already found their way out. She sighed as she stepped into the sunlight.

"Thank God," she muttered, stretching out her limbs. "This is going to be the last time I ever go to the jungle..." She turned to the Mr. Wilson. "Thanks, I guess. I'm going to go home now. And...yeah." With that, she turned and started trekking back through the jungle.

"If everyone is one, none will be afraid."

Pen~Breeders~Trades~Wishes~Rentals
Thunder
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 877
Donate

Previous