Feel free to talk about pretty much anything here with your fellow members.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Gossip and Chatter

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Postby MillietheWarrior » 06/02/2014 1:15 AM

So I recently got into playing SWTOR and I'm freaking hooked. I've been trying to get a friend of mine to play too and I'm getting a headset (and straight up nerding out here) to talk online while I play. I was wondering if anyone else played, and if so, what your character's name/species is, and what level you're at. And if you wanna play hit me up, because I spend way too much time on there. XD

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic

Postby Zoophilos » 01/18/2015 12:45 AM

Er, found this recently, and only just started considering joining.  What do you think of it?  You still playing it a lot after all this time?
An evildoer forgiven and saved by Jesus' sacrifice.

I know I'm not on as often as some of you; I spend most of my time at other websites. But if I get in a RP with you, I'll do my best to be sure respond quickly!Image
Zoo Pen My wishy-washy wishlist, for what it's worth
Zoophilos
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 21
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/12/2015 5:47 PM

Oh man, I completely forgot I posted this here. Yeah, I definitely still play. I enjoy the storylines immensely, and you can even get married to one of the companions in the game. I think my favorite storyline so far as been the Sith Warrior storyline; that's the one I've got the highest level on at the moment. But the Commando and Jedi Consular are fun as well.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 04/12/2015 5:50 PM

My husband and I play, from time to time.  I personally have played every storyline (or have started) save for Jedi Consular and Sith Inquisitor.  I... prefer medium-and-up with armor.  My favorite has been the smuggler, and I even brought her (and my Jedi Knight) here to Evelon as characters.

EDIT: Worth mentioning, we play on the Harbinger server.
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/12/2015 5:53 PM

The Sith inquisitor was pretty fun; most of my characters at this point have made it to Nar Shadaa which suuuuuuucks because that is literally my least favorite place. Ever. I have a Smuggler, but he's inactive, since i made him when I was a subscriber; he ended up being a Cathar, since I enjoy that species. I have a Mirilian Commando, a Zabrak Jedi Knight, a Sith/Zabrak Jedi Consular, a Chiss Bounty Hunter, a Cathar Inquisitor, aaaand I think that's it. I started an Imperial agent as well, and that one was...okay. it was fun, but still fairly boring. And I disliked her first companion a lot.

Edit: I don't know which server I'm on. XD I think the West Coast RPG server. I just picked whichever worked when I started. x3

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 04/12/2015 6:06 PM

All my characters are Cathar. XD; Paid the money to buy the Cartel Coins before hubby and I re-upped our subscription, so I decided to make the best use of said money.

Nar Shadaa is the bane of my existence.  That, and Tatooine.  And Hoth.  And--I'm gonna stop there. XD; But yeah, hubby and I got all but our two newest characters through the main game and are at the first part of the post-game (not Rise of the Hutt Cartel or Shadow of Revan).  And I discovered that my Sith was the only one where I could consistently make Dark Side choices--with the exception of my Jedi Knight.  But those weren't... "evil" choices I made that were Dark Side points.  Just not in line with the Code.
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/12/2015 6:17 PM

My commando was a Cathar until I changed her; figured I should try and make one of every species I unlocked. I just wanna get through Nar Shadaa. I haven't gotten over lvl 20 with any characters cuz I don't play too often, and just got back into it. And I get frustrated easily and pass up enemies so I lack exp for some of the planets. Damn them. XD

I'm trying to play for contradictions; My Sith Warrior makes almost ALL light side choices and has a good heart and conscience, and my Jedi Knight makes almost ALL dark side choices and is all about bad choices and evil things, like money and suffering. My Commando I'm trying to keep straight laced, but with a good heart who will question stupid orders. My Inquisitor I'm making a total b*tch, with a lot of light side and dark side choices interspersed (mostly dark side to keep her companion happy) and my Jedi Consular is on the light side. Once I am able to purchase an extra slot, I'll reactivate my smuggler; he's gonna be a good guy, but still kind of a total d*ck. XD I'm not fond of the smuggler romantic options, or my Sith Warrior. I thought they were gonna put same-gender romances in as an option, because I swear some of the shiz my warrior says to Vette sound hella romantic (i.e. "There are some things only YOU can do for me Vette" and then Vette gets all adorable). Plus, I think Vette is my favorite companion of all time. Next to Aric Jordan, cuz he's an adorable idiot. XD

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Zoophilos » 04/12/2015 10:36 PM

I play as a human Jedi Knight - being a freebie, I can't play much else at the moment, and I want to carefully consider before creating my second character.  I still haven't gotten very far in the game yet - just got my ship and left Coruscant!
An evildoer forgiven and saved by Jesus' sacrifice.

I know I'm not on as often as some of you; I spend most of my time at other websites. But if I get in a RP with you, I'll do my best to be sure respond quickly!Image
Zoo Pen My wishy-washy wishlist, for what it's worth
Zoophilos
Pets | Items
Keystones: 21
Donate