Feel free to talk about pretty much anything here with your fellow members.

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Gossip and Chatter

Fave non-breedable pet species

Postby Silverin » 09/20/2014 3:22 PM

Ok xD this is exactly how it sounds. I want to know what are people's fave non-breedable pet species and why. This is kinda research for me as well as just for fun. If you have multiple ones just list them, it gives me a better picture that way. (please exclude experiments :l I have no access to those at the moment even though I wish I did. XD;;)) Once more revamps are released I will likely re-view this and I would love it if people would edit their posts with an update.

As an extra thing if you want to add it. What are your fave colors, themes and natural patterns. All of these are good for me to know as well. :U I will likely keep a list of things as to what is popular and what is not. This question about color, themes and patterns of pets. Its about your taste in general. Do you like angles, demons, technology, purple, green, orange or something else? Some people like soft colors while others like jewel tones.

This also will help me with seasonal pets and edits along with helping me serve you better. XD
The reason why this is not in the suggestion area is because its not really a suggestion topic and people tend to look in the gossip and chatter section more often. XD

Tally
Akail - 11
Albies - 1
Anala - 11
Aries - 1
Baal Dragony - 1
Banatoyle - 1
Barghest - 5
Baskerville - 11
Batti - 11 (naked vote 11)
Battleheart - 1111 (Sauria 1)
Bleeder - 111
Bruma - 1
Carpetfangs - 1
Cavallion - 1
Chombones - 111
Choopa - 1
Corbines - 111
Dalma - 111
Draculi - 5 1
Evergreen - 1
Evren - 1
Fellox - 5
Fenling - 5 1
Ferrikoon - 1
Florana - 1111
Frightmare - 1 (Seamare - 1)
Gallizar - 1
Garudor - 1111
Gorgeel - 1
Gruss - 1
Grondalith - 11
Gyrophant - 1
Gyrraptors - 11 (Purine lines -111)
Hollowheart - 1111
Hunters - 111
Hydrolisk - 1
Ilos - 1 (sadly these wont be released again :c but I will keep it here for the record)
Imuet - 1111
Inessi - 1
Insonia - 111
Kalamarei - 11
Kirund - 1
Kasuga - 1
Kitrell - 5
Leawolves and co - 11
Lecchi - 1
Leebra - 1
Leplora - 11
Leumoo - 1
Likuta - 11
Lohani - 1
Lunafly - 1
Magistrey - 11
Malphas - 111
Matches - 11
Meji - 11 (clothing issue is a thing)
Mekkayena - 1
Moonling - 1
Morloth - 111
Myu Reaper - 111
Nonaga - 11
Nyghtmare - 1
Penticorn - 1
Piyo - 1
Pot o and co - 1
Ptarmie - 1
Quicksylph - 11
Rabbot - 1
Rattegan - 1
Rengosett - 1
Rexxel - 1111
Riopath - 11 (Previous forms need face lift)
Sabbit - 111
Scordrak - 1111
Seraphant - 1111
Serraptors - 111
Shartile - 111
Shielupe - 1
Shimin - 1
Shinzo, Shi and Lubshi- 1111
Sleepyheart - 11
Slydra - 11
Slynx - 5
Staigovald - 1
Stargoyle/Garagnir - 11
Suncheeka and co - 5 1
Sygriff - 1111
Taigra - 1
Tali - 11
Tavil - 1
Teigu - 1
Tengumi - 5 1
Tricky - 11
Turkezilla - 1
Velix - 111
Werebetta - 11
WereCain - 11
Whispwing - 1
Wockees - 5 11
Xing Yun - 1111
Yingshee - 11
Yonyuu - 5 1
Zephion - 1 (Wish it were updated- 1)

PLEASE DON'T GIFT ME. I AM NOT INTERESTED.
There are better folks to gift.
:::Breeders:::Rental:::WishList:::
Avi is from The Worst Monster Of Them All animation on youtube
Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2762
Donate

Re: Fave non-breedable pet species

Postby Zoophilos » 09/20/2014 4:21 PM

Serraptors.  They have always been one of my favorite critters on Evelon.  I like dinosaurs, and I like raptor dinosaurs.  Hence, I've been pretty much collecting Serraptors!
I have thought, since the Shartile was updated, that the Serraptor might also receive an update, since it is now the only raptor dino with the middle toe as the big claw.  The Shartile had it's big claw switched to the inner toe, making it more anatomically correct (assuming Evelonian dinos are supposed to be like real dinos!)  But maybe others might feel the Serraptor is fine as it is - just my thoughts.
My favorite color Serraptor? ... That's a tough one!  I like a variety of colors!

Edit: first post for the first time ever!  :D
An evildoer forgiven and saved by Jesus' sacrifice.

I know I'm not on as often as some of you; I spend most of my time at other websites. But if I get in a RP with you, I'll do my best to be sure respond quickly!Image
Zoo Pen My wishy-washy wishlist, for what it's worth
Zoophilos
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 21
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 09/20/2014 5:05 PM

I have several favorites, as well as "favorites of certain types," so this might be a sort of long list. xD;

Favorite color schemes, well, I like anything that looks generally dark, as well as just about anything that reminds me of Halloween, my favorite holiday. I also enjoy bright colors on black. I also like... sparkly things, which is why I adore the Celestial marking so much. I tend to always love red/white/black, black/pink, black/green, black/purple/green, black/bright green/bright red, red/purple, purple/aqua, red/gold, white/silver.

For "natural patterns," I tend to like markings and patterns found on cats, given that cats, of all sorts, are one of my favorite animals, over all. I tend to dislike exotic bird colorations, namely because the colors together just don't normally appeal to me.

I tend to prefer demons to angels, given my likeness for dark characters, but maybe even more than that, I LOVE fairies. General add-ons I like to see are wings (of all kinds, really), horns, and enlarged claws or fangs. I also love ribbons, bows, and studded belts/collars/bracelets and so forth.

Piyo
I collect Piyos, mainly because when the first one came out, I named it after one of my pet chickens that I had at the time. Since then, I've always wanted one of each sort, as well as wanting a black one. Plus, Rooskens don't really work for making characters named after my chickens, since I had more hens than roosters.

Whispwing
They are just something that I generally love the look of, so I collect them. I have three original ones hoarded.

Draculi
As felines reign in as one of my favorite animals, I don't think its any surprise that Draculi are among my favorite pets. Since their update, they are just fabulous. I have two non-custom and two custom Draculi characters. (My oldest character one Evelon was even finally given a pet form, when the Draculi got revamped.)

Myu Reaper
Sort of same reason as above, I love kitties, so I collect the different Myu Reapers.

Fellox
Although there are tons of custom Fellox now, which kind of makes me less interested in them, the Fellox was the very pet that drew me to Evelon from another site way back in the day. They were my absolute favorite species for a very long time. While I, sadly, lack a custom Fellox, I have four non-custom Fellox characters.

Werecain
They're huge, fluffy wolf things. What is there not to love about that?

Sabbit
I like bunnies and I like card suit themes, so its a pet that combines two things I already like. <3 I have one custom Sabbit character and one non-custom Sabbit character.

Werebetta
In my opinion, they are the most epic of the aquatic pets on Evelon. They look so adorably vicious! <3 Additionally, I have had several bettas in real life, so its obvious I like the look of said critter, which compels me to like the pet version even more. I have four Werebetta characters.

Garudor
My favorite of the Feathered pets. I tend to lean toward predatory birds rather than cute, fluffy ones, even in real life. I find them more interesting. One of my very first characters on Evelon is a Garudor.

Battleheart
The Battlehearts, more or less, are my preference out of the dragon pets. They are big and bulky with awesome horns and claws, which fits more toward the western style I typically imagined dragons being, at least  more so than Hallowhearts or Paragon.

Shartile
I'm not a very big fan of dinosaurs, raptors being the exception to that. Originally, Serraptors were my favorite, until Shartiles were revamped. Now they look like adorable, chibi raptors~ Plus, the wings on the Cursed version are especially neat.

Batti
Bats also fall into the category of one of my favorite pets. I love the Battis for this reason, although the clothes tend to prevent me from pinning a character to one.

Morloth
I actually like them more than the Battis, because I feel I can actually use them, even if their art is older and not as fancy. I'd love to seem them revamped, assuming they'd still be as cute. One of my very first Evelon characters is a Morloth.

Slydra
Once more, snakes are one of my favorite animals, so its nature that I love the Slydra. This is another case of one of my first characters being a Slydra.

Meji
Bunnies in top hats and trench coats? Sounds like a pet made for me, given my style preference of actually wearing top hats and trench coats. I love them, thus my custom one above, although I think their clothes really restrict their character possibilities. Outside of using one as one version of my self characters, even I can't really pin much to them.

Khimera
The feline pet that seems to resemble big cats that best, I just adore them.

Suncheeka/Mooncheeka
The 'cheeka pets are just somehow incredibly pleasing, aesthetically, to the eyes. I have a custom one and try to collect the other 'cheekas just because they are so pretty to look at, even though I haven't decided what to do with them. xD

Rabbot
Again, a rabbit thing, but they're like... rabbit-cats to me. I also collect these critters, just because they are appealing to the eyes.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 09/20/2014 7:12 PM

I'm gonna make a short list, without very much explanation because I have homework right now, but these are my favorites in no particular order! However, I'll mark my BIG favorites with a *.

- 'Wockees of any kind*
- Dalma
- Gallizar*
- Velix
- Lusikross / any of the sickles* (or are these experiments? if so, disregard)
- Fellox*
- Hollowheart*
- Mekkayena
- Fenling
- Shinzo
- Suncheeka
- Florana
- Chombones
- Sabbit

My favorite colors and patterns? I love pastel things, as well as elemental-ish things. Like a fiery pet or an icy pet, or naturey things like cloud or earthy themes. I also have a big weakness for anything celestial / starry, like constellations and things. *q*

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Indigo » 09/20/2014 7:52 PM

I have pretty predictable color tastes, I think. Yellow and black, green and white, blue and yellow/orange. Boring stuff like that. As far as patterns I tend to like stripes and really unnecessarily intricate patterns. And for species [prepare for an incredibly disjointed list]:
- Kalamareiiiii. Probably my favorite species. I'm not even sure why; I really like their faces. And there's just something about the idea of squid-dogs.
- Riopath and the like. I'm a fan of the patterns on them, and also the fact that they've gained a set of limbs at each evolution, that's cool. Although I'm less fond of the previous forms. They're pretty goofy-looking.
- Scordrak, especially the more recent variations. It's the patterning again. Also maybe something about the unusual number of limbs.
- I actually really like the Gorgeel [despite not having any] and I sort of wish they had more colorations, since right now most of them are pretty samey.
- Gyrraptors are maybe my favorite common reptile species, because dinosaurs. [I am a fan of Gallizars for similar reasons.]
- The concept of Carpetfangs is really great, I think, as far as the high-speed burrowing thing anyway. I don't remember anything else from their description, heh.
- Don't we all love Wockees?
- Malphas. I don't even know, I just kind of adore them.
- Lecchi. I like the pose, it's unusually expressive.

...There are definitely others but I feel like this is getting out of hand.
Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 329
Donate

Postby Mojave » 09/20/2014 8:08 PM

Pets:
Wockees
Tengumis
Sygriff
Nyghtmare
Shinzos
Shartiles
Gyrraptors
Sahounds
Cavallion
Taigra
Chombones
Banatoyle
Hunter
Moonling
Akail
Inessi
Quicksylph
Scordrak
Werebettas
Imeuts
Florana
Barghest
Baal Dragony
Pot o'Darkness/Embers
Sereaphent
Purine Gyrraptor
Malphas
Insonia
Ilos

Inspiriation:
Poison dart frogs
Peacocks
Pheasants
Birds of prey
Big cats
Siamese tabby cats
Egyptian mau
Tricolor japanese bobtail
Blue opals
German shepherds
Exotic birds
(I love both simple natural designs I.e. pumas, and complex natural designs I.e birds. Especially if there's three or more colors without it being chaotic or messy.)

Color Schemes:
Brown. Cream. Red
Blue. Black. Yellow
Blue. Green. Brown. White
White. Silver. Blue. Grey
Teal. Black. Silver
Autumn colors
Neutrals and pastels
(General rule on colors is neutral beses to accentuate and better display bright accents, markings, or patterns.)
Pen . Docs . Sales . Wishes . About . RP Records . Journal . DA . FR
Mojave
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 584
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 09/21/2014 11:45 AM

Oh, dear, there are quite a few of those.
'Wockees - I hoard these guys and will pick up any that I happen to find for sale (customs or colors I don't have). They're wonderful and also the reason that I pick up any gift box/egg with a "music" hint.
Skwyrms/'Draks - I think I have all the colors of these, too. Yet another one I go out of my way to find. The anatomy on them is so interesting.
Hunters - While they're normally done in stone colors, there's an awful lot you can do with those, especially if you're willing to get in there with the effects and shading. There's also the possibility of mecha-inspired ones like Bit here.
Gruss - I don't know what it is about these, but I love 'em. They kind of look like some high fantasy/D&D monster but small enough that you could hug it.
Corbines - I love corvids a lot. There's also the possibility of a steampunk-themed one, since this one kind of hits the "cyberpunk" style a bit.
Shinzos - The last of the pets I actively hoard. Ever since I joined the site, I've loved the Shinzo line, even more so with their recent(ish) update. They're elegant, which isn't something you see in a lot of dragon species. Also, I vote "a million times yes" on more dino-Shinzos.
Velix - I have a problem when it comes to dinosaurs and electronic things, okay?
Sleepyhearts - They're baby dragons that stay babies all the time! Plus they look like pillows! I think people tend to shy away from them, though, with the implication of them being asleep all the time. It's one of those species descriptions that can make them a little harder for some people to pin a character on.

---

I'm also a fan of natural colors, inspirations from wildlife, and (oh!) anything that can be made prehistoric. Anything. Dinos, saber-tooths, anything else. I love it. Make them all forever.

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1052
Donate

Postby Zoophilos » 09/24/2014 12:22 AM

Everyone else gave such a long list of their many favorites, I'm thinking perhaps I should elaborate on my post a little!
The Serraptors are my top favorite, but there are a few others I'm also pretty fond of.  I like the Shartile a lot since they've been updated; the new versions are awesome! As y'all might have guessed, I love dinosaurs, so anything prehistoric-ish tends to get my attention.
I also like dragons, so I like the Battlehearts and Hollowhearts.  I didn't like the Hollowhearts as much when I first got here; their image is small and rather hard to make out!
ImageImage
Compare the image sizes of the Hollows and Battles.  See how big (and clear) the Battle is compared to the Hollowheart!

Though I have grown fonder of the Hollowhearts since (obviously, since my pen is full of them).  I do like how their images are animated.
In addition to giant reptiles, I also like big cats, so I've loved the Hunters from the start.  Sparkly crystalline lions FTW!
An evildoer forgiven and saved by Jesus' sacrifice.

I know I'm not on as often as some of you; I spend most of my time at other websites. But if I get in a RP with you, I'll do my best to be sure respond quickly!Image
Zoo Pen My wishy-washy wishlist, for what it's worth
Zoophilos
Pets | Items
Keystones: 21
Donate

Postby Atoli01 » 09/24/2014 1:04 AM

Well, let's cue the list, shall we?

Sabbits and their variants are really awesome. I absolutely adore anything with a card theme to it, and the fact that it's a rabbit and incorporates a card theme? It reminds me of Alice in Wonderland. A dark, twisted version of Alice in Wonderland, but wasn't it already pretty twisted anyway?

I think this also goes hand in hand with my love for rabbits, like the Sabbit. It's a chubby bunny. I want to pich its cheeks. And cuddle it. Is there any more that needs to be said?

To me, there is something undeniably refined, yet incredibly sassy about a Kitrell. And I love it.

I think this is another case of the Kitrell.

Sleepyhearts look like pillows. They all look so peaceful and happy, and that well, makes me pretty darn peaceful and happy too. They remind me of little kids.

Myus remind me of children too, but in a different way. They seem like mysterious troublemakers. All of them. Never trust a Myu. Plus I think my bias for cats may be coming into play.

I said bias for cats, right? Slynxes are really easy for me to get a character reading on (most of them remind me of lazy teenagers/young adults). I'd love to see more done with them.

All Dalmas are really cute. Not only are they dogs, but each (normal) one is completely unique. That one of a kind quality is what attracts me so much to breedables in general. Even if you can't breed Dalmas, it's still nice to know that no one has another like your's.

I can't describe it, but something about Suncheekas and their kind make them really easy to pin a character onto. Their design is really intricate and well-done. I'm not sure what they remind me of, but they're really adorable.

Of course, I have to mention everyone's favorite 'Wockee. Another one that's easy to pin for me. I feel like the relation to music is a little overused, but I suppose that's what they were designed for, anyway. Rather than music, they remind me of electronics in general.

As far as color schemes go, my tastes are everywhere. It depends on the pet and what ideas I have for the character, really. I have to say I like the extremes though, and while I love pastels, I also love dark, morbid looking pets. Celestial patterns and more natural, dull tones catch my attention as well. As long as it's not in your face neon in other words, I can probably find something nice about it.

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 09/24/2014 1:58 AM

Some of my favorite pets are of the hoofed variety. Namely, a few that have been here a loooong time.

The Aries; I believe it was one of my first ever pets and characters. I have always loved it's look, but wished it was more...I don't know what the word is. More exciting, maybe? It does seem a bit boring, but it's still one of my all-time favorites (especially the Hollow).

Of course, my list would never be complete without the Gyrophant. I always felt like it was super underrated. The GVyrophant was my original "fursona" character, and still remains a favorite for me today (even though Millie has undergone a bit of a transformation into a happy, happy Dinosaur, she still remembers her Gyrophant days with fondness). I do love Gyros, although I never quite knew why. Something about their look just drew me in; I think it's the big, bulky body with the elegant head and horns that make it look like it could crush you underfoot, but then might nuzzle you in apology later after it's finished peeling you off it's hoof. XD

The Penticorn has always been a favorite of mine because...duh, horses. XD I've always loved horses, and the SKy Penticorn in particular was one of the most awesome colors, although I do love the Wood and the Void. As with many other hoofed creatures, I wish they were more exciting. Many of them felt almost...sleepy to me, but that never stopped me from picking up a few and creating characters. <3

More horses, yay! Cavallions always struck me as awesome as well. I never made a character of one because their confirmation just seems...weird to me, but they are so pretty.

I actually seriously love the Yingshee. She was an alternate form for my character, Millie, for some time (Until she upgraded to scales, tails, and big, sharp teeth, that is). Their face is just sooooo adorable. I'm also a sucker for swirls in lineart and drawings, and all the swirls in this spiffy animal just make me happy.

The Magistrey is majestic as hell, man.

Majestic bird number two.

Can't deal with how much I love their cute faces. Fluffy dinosaurs made of awesome. One of my first characters along with a Talbie and an Aries. <3

Trickies get forgotten a LOT. I dunno why, but these little sealios kinda get overlooked, and I just think they are flippin' adorable. I had a pair once who rolled about on skateboards in all their appearances in my writing, and basically did more harm than good at the bakery they lived at. Chunky little fluff nerds.

I also wanna mention the Sauria Battleheart and how fan-freaking-tastic those ear-fins are! And if they ever do happen to get a re-do, I'd love to see a new Zephion horse spirit purity thing-ama-bob. It's an amazing design, but it's a bit....out of proportion and thiiiinnnggsss.

Yeeeeaaaahhh, my list has some super obscure things. As for pattners and themes: I think something more exotic, based on real animal colors and patterns have always appealed to me on other sites (As well as here, when it happens) especially browns, white, purples and blues mixed together in various shades.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby Kylo » 09/24/2014 11:22 AM

I have a ton of favorite nonbreedables.

Draculi are amazing, especially after the revamp. I just love them so so much.

I have a thing for bats man. A major, major thing.

I think it's obvious that I have a thing for fellox with Talcen and all.

I actually have a major love for rattegan. I especial love the lab rattegan with their little goggles. I really wish there were more of them.

Rexxels man. I want rexxels. Especially a lunar celebration themed one. Or a nightmare themed one. Just rexxels. Give me all the rexxels.

There is no such thing as too many fenling. I'd most love to see eevee themed fenling. Just pokemon fenling man. I have a mighty need for them.

I love ferrets, I love wings. So therefor I love ferrikoon like a whole lot. I seriously need a sly one. Just all the video game themed pets. I need them.

Such an intense love for these guys. I could have a million of them and it would still not be enough for me.

Love these little guys so so much. I just have no idea who to pin down as one. They are the coolest.

More bats. I need more bats.

These guys are nightmare fuel and I love them. Same as the tavils I have no idea who to use them for but I love them.

Cool ass birds with attitude.

Literal nightmare fuel for me, man. I have a fear of turkeys but these are so cool. I need to see like a Halloween one all covered in blood, that'll really make people thankful on the thanks for life day.

They are adorable. Enough said.

Coolass cranes. They're so cool, man.

I love these little guys so much. They're so cute.

There could be fifty million of these guys and that would still not be enough for me. I really want a Hallow one or a cursed one.

Barghest are true love, man. I need an army of them.

All the techy corbine. All of them. I need super robotic corbine.

Insonia are badass and so unique. I love them.

I need all the robot velix. So many velix that they flood the world. I need a creepy Halloween/horror velix.

My biggest love at the moment is for wockees. I need the world to drown in them. I really really really want a Jabberwock wockee, or some kidn of Alice in Wonderland themed wockee. Just drown me in wockees.

I need creepy Malphas. While the ghost sheet one is cute I much prefer creepy malphas.

Myus man. I love them.

Akails are cool as shit man. There needs to be more of them.

Leumoo are cool and kinda cute in their own way. Make more of these guys.

Seraphant are the most awesoem things ever. I really wish I had a custom oen for JENOVA.

Shimin are so cool and I love them.

Nonaga are so cool and creepy. I love them.

Imuets are awesome man.

Sabbits are cute as heck.

So frickin pretty man.

But as for colors I want to see: techy stuff, dark blues, halloweeny, creepy, horror, and neon ravy stuff. Lots of rave stuff man. And Alice in Wonderland themed things.

Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 314
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 09/28/2014 4:28 PM

There's quite a few non-breedable species I love. xP As for colors and schemes I like they are: orange and shades of orange, greens with oranges, pinks and oranges (can you tell that I love orange? xD), natural browns or reds, black and white stripes, swirls, soft pastel-y colors, floral patterns, old and worn (antique) looking things, medieval things, magic (like earth-witchcraft-y stuff), vampires and other supernatural things, nature (greens, flowers, trees, grass, etc.), and um... I think that's it.  

Draculi: I love cats, and these guys have always been a favorite of mine. With the revamp I love them even more. <3 I love their wings and mane the most though.
Leebra: I like the half lion/half zebra thing going on. I also just love the mane.
Fellox: Just, I don't know why I like these guys. They're flame-y and mysterious looking, I guess?
Yingshee: I love the horns on these guys, and their puffy wool.
Rexxel: Again, the flame thing. And cause it's a cat.
Fenling: The tails! <3 And they're just so cute.
Slynx: Again, cat. But also, they just seem so regal.
Yonyuu: Flying fox-like things? YES!
Werecain: Fierce looking and awesome.
Matches: I'm also a bird person, and the matches is probably my favorite bird here aside from the garudor.
Garudor: Favorite bird 'cause it's just so fierce and cool.
Sygriff: They're just so cute. :3
Shartile: Not only are they cute, but I love how they carry the skull around.
Hollowheart: Cool story, cool dragon. What's not to love?
Gyrraptor: I just love these guys, I don't know why.
Battleheart: Scary, fierce, giant dragons. :]
Kalamarei: I don't know really, they're just really cute squid dogs. <3
Anala: I just love how poofy and cute these guys are.

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby Silverin » 10/06/2014 12:42 PM

Ok I recorded till this point so far Wockee's are the most liked with six faves, then Fellox are second with four. The third most liked is a toss up at the moment XD;;

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Silverin » 11/16/2014 10:32 AM

Any more folks? I intend to use this as a tool in my work. :U So put your opinion in if you wish.

Currently Wockees are the most popular fallowed up by Fellox and then it a few others but yeah. As of right now those I would regard as being the most popular.

Silverin
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Nyxia » 11/16/2014 11:40 AM

I don't know if this will be helpful or not, but I have a few favorites.

I'm a big fan of halloween on christmas themes, as well as natural animals, and mythical/mystic legend themes.

Draculi

I'm a huge fan of cat creatures, though I would love to see one done with Norse (Viking) sort of style or Norwegian Forest Cat sort of look for natural.

Kitrell

I adore these little guys, there has yet to be one made that I didn't like. I'd love to see one with similar effects like the bifrost kuhnas.

Baskerville

I have a strange but serious love for these guys, its the tail I swear it. A wolf or

Fenling

To me they are like cuter smaller versions of a Fellox, and the tail jewels give them that mystic feel.

Morloth

I know I've been told that literally the file on these is lost, and thus nothing can be done with them. Still I think these little critters are the best bat we have on Evelon. I'd love to see them brought back.

Barghest

Spirit like creatures, maybe a Zero (nightmare before christmas) theme would be pretty cool.

Shielupe

These guys don't get a lot of love, but they are a kind of dog species.

Bottles smashed, I raised my hand
How can you all even stand?
And why is there joy in this poison? Oh
Faking smiles and confidence
Driving miles to capture this excitement
I can't take anymore

You're never gonna get it
I'm a hazard to myself
I'll break it to you easy
This is hell, this is hell
You're looking and whispering
You think I'm someone else